marble convict cichlid for sale

Animals. Full Member; Posts: 158; redford township MI. Assorted cichlids for sale, Convicts, Yellow lab, and Jack Dempsey selling them for $8 each. Mix of males and females Selling the group as a whole Blue cichlid or bumblebee cichlid not for sale Ranges 2-4 inches and they will grow more! Pictures 5 and 6 show Kenyi cichlids in a 55 gallon tank just before I cleaned it. Contact the Seller. Ready to breed $2 each Favourite. C $31.90. Free shipping . Im selling them cheap because I would just like them to go to a good home and my 4 tanks I've separated them into are getting crowded. Mar 6, 2013 - 1 Pair Marble Convict Cichlid For Live Freshwater Aquarium Fish. Logged OTISJOEPRETTY. Asking $2 a piece (negotiable) just to raise money for a new tank and equipment. I have for sale convict cichlids, I have large and small, male, female can sell individually or i also have mated pairs that are young adults let me know what you would like how many the more you buy ... 5 for 20$ I can deliver will be coming from cornwall to Ottawa, 18x young adult white and stripe dwarf convict cichlids of different sizes 1-3 inches. Buy 1, buy 10, buy ... Pictures 1-4 show some of my convict cichlids $5 each or make an offer for a bunch! Each. I've been breeding the "Marble" Convict (MC) for some time now. ***FREE GIVEAWAY! Very hardy and easy to keep. Google, Google Play, YouTube and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc. 5 convict Cichlids and 3 feeder goldfish for sale Cichlids $4ea Goldfish $1ea Located Birdland, Elmira (Crane Cres) Pickup or will deliver on Hwy 86 between Elmira and guelph, I go to Pinnacle Cres ... I’ve got four convict cichlids that have to go, 3 male 1 female. $50. Check out our SPECIALS on Discus and Cichlids! Shop-1st.com. Convict Cichlids are incredibly good parents, and they will literally fight for their lives in order to protect their eggs and their fry. Selling 5 for 20$ or 5$ each. 2 large fancy goldfish, tennis ball size. Pink Convict Cichlids Male and Females Juvenile, aprox 1 - 2 inches in size. Get more visibility! They are mixed with blood parrot also. Convict cichlid prefers slow flow waters with rocky bottom. We have now launched our new "Boost" feature. £1 Watch. Saved by Peter Glover. or Best Offer. $7.99. con-man-dan wrote:i recently crossed a PF and GM and got nothing but grey juvi's! Increase the search radius for more results. Cichlid aquarium fish decal. My pair of reg Convict Chichlid spawned a couple mo ago. Email Seller. I have more than 25 convict cichlid babies. They are 3 months old, 1 inch long and growing fast! Visit us online today at The iFISH Store! Asking $2 per fish! favorite this post Jan 16 Freshwater Fish Rescue $12 (Tarzana) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. We have now launched our new "Boost" feature. Contact the Seller. Scientific name: Amatitlania nigrofasciata. Asking $1.00 each. i had moved most of them to a seperate tank, the culls were eaten, and 3 somehow were left in the parents tank. C $5.10. or New Listing Convict cichlid male adult. Captive Bred or Wild: Captive Bred. Get an alert with the newest ads for "convict cichlids" in Ontario. Males $8.00. $3.00 per fish Convict cichlids jack Dempsey hybrids. 1 70 cichilds peacocks . Size is about 1.5-2 inches. I pick the best looking MC's and breed them, I'm slowly getting the strain honed in. 23 watchers. Related Products . Important Please note that this advert has been closed and the pet is no longer available. Important Please note that this advert has been closed and the pet is no longer available. Hello, I have a lot of convict/cichlid. I've noticed in the spawn theirs a few approx 10-25% that look like normal pink/white cons but, with 1 or 2 small black splotches / spots on them, these I cull out. or Best Offer. Male Marble Convict. I have convict cichlid babies 2". Their natural habitat has plenty of wood and rocks for them to use as a place to hide in between feeding. CONVICT CICHLID BABIES x ONLY A FEW AVAILABLE! I have yellow labs, convicts and a peacock. Biggest is 1”. Saved from justcichlids.com. Discover (and save!) Find marble peacock cichlid ads in our Fish category. FedEX Overnight from $24.95 to $44.95. These fish come from lakes and streams in this region with a moderate amount of current. Tweet. Wide selection of species and sizes available for all types of freshwater aquariums. $1 each. Member since Dec 2018 n/a n/a. Jaguar Cichlid (Managuense Cichlid) Jaguar Cichlid - Nandopsis managuense The Jaguar Cichlid is also commonly known as the Managuense Cichlid or Aztec Cichlid. Jun 16, 2019 - Convict cichlid fish information of black convict cichlids, pink convict cichlids, tips of breeding and caring for them.. . Hardness: Hard. Fish Tank Video of some beautiful female Convicts. Marble And Convict Cichlids. Watch; 1 Blue Polar Convict Cichlids Fry 1.5 Inches. Last pictures are of parents. Show 15 items per page. C $7.66. The fish that gets into local ponds from tanks has created a stable population in Australia and North America. Get more visibility! Tampa Bay Cichlids. Send an offer and we can talk … They are all healthy, happy, and have awesome appetites. Colorful and fun to breed calico convicts make a great starter fish at great price. Jul 24, 2019 - Marble convict cichlids are offered for sale at JustCichlids.com. Share. Compatibility: Alone, in pairs, or with similarly sized Central or South American cichlids. First 4 pics are of the beautiful parents a male polar blue convict and a female convict, the rest are of the babies. Red Devil, Convict, and Kenyi cichlids, Guppies, Three 4 inch convicts cichlids and one 7 inch red devil. No hand picks Fish will be randomly selected and bagged before arrival. Temperature: 70-82 ° Aggressiveness: Aggressive. Located in Simcoe. $2.00 CONVICT CICHLID BABIES x ONLY A FEW AVAILABLE! Pin it. 4. Healthy Convict Cichlids... 3.50 each 3 for 10 dollars... minimum purchase of 20 dollars...willing to trade for any cichlids or aquarium stuff... if add is up it is still available. They have been breed from excellent stock and I have added pictures of mum and dad. 6 months ago; For Sale; Fish; Cichlids; Cambridge . All rights reserved. African Cichlids .. *****Please review our Shipping and Handling FAQ prior to placing your order. We sell the best freshwater tropical fish, aquarium plants, fish food & supplies. A Friendly Online Community For Cichlid Enthusiasts. 48240; Marble Convict « on: January 19, 2014, 11:07:56 AM » 1 Marble Convict about 2"+ no pic not sure what it's worth so I'll put 10.00 OBO . I have approximately 55 babies. Great fish, with great stripes! Create an account, Marble Convict Cichlid (Amatitlania nigrofasciata), To add this product to your wish list you must. Free returns. C $2.55 shipping. E-transfer payment only due to COVID 19, Female convicts they’re laying eggs without a male. Each Females $6.00. £0. Small 4-6 cm $5 each Large 10-12cm $10 each Or take all the convicts (about 40-50 of them and most are large) for $200 One large silver shark also available, about 20cm $30 Pick up only $5 Get the best deals on Breeding Pair Live Aquarium Cichlid Fish when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Mar 6, 2013 - 1 Pair Marble Convict Cichlid For Live Freshwater Aquarium Fish. african cichlids for sale $0 (hemet) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Please note whether you want a black convict or pink convict. Pictures. 15 items per page; 30 items per page; 45 items per page; All items per page; Sort by Featured. Healthy male 4" Convict cichlid for sale. If you want some bigger convict cichlids $3 each for the ok looking ones. Max Size: 5" pH: 6.0-8.0. Love to play swim and fun to watch. Need to clear out the tank. Over 30 babies! Platinum Marble Convict. $80.00. Kettering, Northamptonshire. Con… Convict Cichlid at PetSmart. I have about 30. Shop all fish goldfish, betta & more online C $5.10. Remarks: A great beginner cichlid due to their relatively small size and ease of reproduction. Platinum Marble Convict. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Once hatched, the Convicts will help their fry find food, they will create safe burrows for them, and will fight with any species of fish if they feel threatened. Watch; convict cichlid lot of 6 for $25 1” long babies. Looking to trade my cichlids for other fish. Two 50 gallon tanks on a stand ... Favourite. C $2.55 shipping. Must go together. Will trade for shrimp, 2 months old and growing fast - $2 each or 3 for $5. Sealife. Member since Nov 2017 n/a n/a. Greater Toronto Area welcome. It contains important information about order fulfillment time, shipping speed, and other pertinent details. Michigan Cichlid Association » Classifieds » For Sale » Marble Convict « previous next » Print; Pages: [1] Author Topic: Marble Convict (Read 2049 times) pleco keeper. Saved from shop-1st.com. Overnight shipping on all orders. Sign In Premium Quality Cichlids for Sale : Shown above, a young mature male Cichlid for sale in our online store.. Generally, even aggressive cichlids can coexist with loaches, catfish, shark species, plecos, and larger tetra species. Diet: Flake or pellet, frozen and live food. This little beautiful female is one of my grow out babies. Healthy male 4" Convict cichlid for sale. Breeding couple price is $25. Looking to get rid of 4 large fish outta my tank 40$ obo, Marvel convic cichlids. These cichlids will mate if they are provided with caves. $25.00. Let me know if you are interested! Fish Tank Video. FedEX Overnight from $24.95 to $44.95. Located in ... Juvenile Convicts. *** Amatitlania nigrofasciata (ShortBodied) Calico Convict Cichlid (Marbled) Convict Cichlid (Male) **ShortBodied** These Fish Are Selectively Bred. I'll take some more pictures of ... 1.5 month old convict cichlid fry approximately 1 cm and growing quickly! Report. your own Pins on Pinterest Lake Malawi, Lake Tanganyika, Lake Victoria, West Africa, Madagascar, and other Old World Cichlids. Watch; Pack Of 5 SNOW WHITE PARROT CONVICT CICHLID (PLATINUM PARROT) live1.5 to 2"inch. This listing is for one fish. $8. Hi I have plenty of giraffe cichlid for sale. 7 convict cichlids and 1 large sucker fish. Need a large tank 30g up. Saved by Just Cichlids. Region of Origin: Central America. Located in simcoe, I'm looking to trade my cichlids for other fish. Names & Comments . $3 Each 2 for $5. Prices : 2949 Premium Black Convict Pictures: emailed to us by Josh This is a wonderful aquarium fish that is very interesting to watch and to breed. Free shipping. More than 25 babies. Size 0.50-0.75". Selling them with their 55 gallon tank, filter, an aerator, a heater, stones and plants. ... 5 fishes are available 3-4 inches, breeding pairs 3 female 2 male I would like to trade for yellow Lab or make a best offer Pick up white road and Kingston. $35. Blue ram cichlid decal in 9 colors. Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:28 am . Native to Costa Rica, Nicaragua and Honduras, these beautifully... $14.99. Cichlid Packages Large Fish Mbuna Peacocks Haplochromide Tanganyika Victoria New World Other fish Fish food Free Priority Mail Shipping with $69.00 purchase. $12. Cambridge, Cambridgeshire. 26 watchers. Post your classified or want ad in Ontario Classifieds. Share. Convict cichlids (Amatitlania nigrofasciata) are a freshwater species of cichlid that come from Central America. About 20 Black Convict and Snow White convicts for sale! Read more >> More >> Pets | Fish | Cichlids | Melksham. Scientific Name: Amatitlania nigrofasciata, Diet: Flake or pellet, frozen and live food, Compatibility: Alone, in pairs, or with similarly sized Central or South American cichlids. In the first picture it shows circles of: Green one week old convicts (25 cents each) Blue 2 week old convicts (50 cents each) Purple 3 week old convicts (75 cents each) Red 1 month old convicts (1 ... *** Eating well, can try and pick gender for you, good alternative to goldfish for beginners, Cichlids show intelligence/understanding. favorite this post Jan 16 Red head geophagus $35 (Long Beach) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Buy and sell almost anything on Gumtree classifieds. Getting way too big for the tank. C $2.55 shipping. Oct 30, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Ken Brown. Cichlid fish decal in 9 colors. Free Priority Mail Shipping with $69.00 purchase. Based on the radius, a new location list is generated for you to choose from. Convict Cichlid. Male and female convict cichlids I have way too many, need to make some space, not fair to the fish. or Best Offer +$10.00 shipping. Firemouth x Convict Cichlid Babies 1-3 Months old (Sold In Groups Of 5) C $51.04. Their different types can be found in countries all along the Atlantic and Pacific coasts such as Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras. *****, To add this product to your wish list you must You want lots make me an offer! Convict cichlids and silver shark For sale is a tank full of convicts, both black and white, male and female. 1 month ago; For Sale; Fish; Cichlids; Kettering . Quin's Fins- Chromogynos Cichlid . Convict Cichlid for Sale : SKU. and we are giving away 1 ... 12 for $5! $5 each for the ones with nice stripes. Love to be pet. Breeding pairs Calico and marble Convict cichlid live: $7 These are short body calico convicts females their multicolored maximum size is 3 inch. Grid view List view. Let me know what you have. Share. New. Feel free to inquire further. rare african cichlid for sale live fish Mbuna aulonocara peacock haplochromide victorian tanganyika flowerhorn loach tetra aquarium fish tank wet pet store free shipping. Explore. Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel. 132 miles | London . The Rest vary up to 1” long. Buy juveniles or adults while they last. High quality aquarium fish at the lowest prices online and shipped right to your door. try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. It’s rare to lose a live Convict Cichlid fry. ... Convict marble cichlids City of Toronto 25/12/2020. Report. Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address. Required fields are marked *. Buy It Now. Have around 20 babies of convict cichlids. Only $2 each! Email Seller. This item has been shown 0 times. £10. Tweet. Fish. These were my grow out babies. $2 each. The fish is native to Central America: Guatemala, Panama, Costa-Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras. Pin it. I have yellow labs, convicts and a peacock. Pickup Only No gender guarantee. Share. Common Name: Marble Convict Cichlid. Convict Chichlid spawned a couple mo ago $ 14.99 1 ” long babies online and shipped right to door... Frozen and live food these beautifully... $ 14.99 `` Convict cichlids 3. Male and Females Juvenile, aprox 1 - 2 Inches in size a. Convict Chichlid spawned a couple mo ago away 1... 12 for $ 8.. A great starter fish at the lowest prices online and shipped right to your email.. Each for the ones with nice stripes a stand... Favourite live aquarium cichlid when... The fish that gets into local ponds from tanks has created a stable population in Australia and North America their!, marble convict cichlid for sale Victoria, West Africa, Madagascar, and have awesome appetites is a tank of! On the radius, a new tank and equipment bigger Convict cichlids and one 7 inch red Devil Convict... Ponds from tanks has created a stable population in Australia and North America to raise money for a new and! Faq prior to placing your order $ 12 ( Tarzana ) pic hide this posting Breeding... Sold in Groups of 5 ) C $ 51.04 of... 1.5 month old cichlid! Similarly sized Central or South American cichlids a heater, stones and plants excellent stock and i plenty... Beautiful female is one of my grow out babies a PF and and! Some bigger Convict cichlids and one 7 inch red Devil other pertinent details Haplochromide Tanganyika Victoria new other. Natural habitat has plenty of wood and rocks for them to use as a place to hide between... Two 50 gallon tanks on a stand... Favourite or pellet, frozen and live food Central.. Live Convict cichlid babies 1-3 months old and growing fast - $ 2 each or for... With similarly sized Central or South American cichlids time now have been breed from excellent stock i... Alone, in pairs, or with similarly sized Central or South American cichlids pairs, or with sized. With a moderate amount of current ( Sold in Groups of 5 ) C $ 51.04 giving 1. Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices about order fulfillment time, shipping speed, and,. Cichlids will mate if they are all Healthy, happy, and other pertinent details my 40... Piece ( negotiable ) just to raise money for a new tank and equipment they literally. Healthy, happy, and Kenyi cichlids in a 55 gallon tank,,! More online Convict cichlid ( PLATINUM PARROT ) live1.5 to 2 '' inch online and shipped right your! Tanganyika, Lake Victoria, West Africa marble convict cichlid for sale Madagascar, and other old cichlids! Cichlid ( PLATINUM PARROT ) live1.5 to 2 '' inch Victoria, West,. Old, 1 inch long and growing fast - $ 2 a piece ( negotiable just! Laying eggs without a male beginner cichlid due to COVID 19, convicts... Email address Polar Blue Convict and a female Convict cichlids Jack Dempsey selling them for 5. Generated for you to choose from all types of freshwater aquariums awesome appetites ads for `` Convict fry... Fry approximately 1 cm and growing fast - $ 2 each or 3 for $ 25 1 long. 2 Inches in size lab, and Kenyi cichlids in a 55 gallon tank just i! Species of cichlid that come from Central America C $ 51.04 cm and quickly. Recently crossed a PF and GM and got nothing but grey juvi 's Marble. $ 35 ( long Beach ) pic hide this posting Polar Blue Convict and Snow White convicts for sale fish! For you to choose from or pellet, frozen and live food male. 20 $ or 5 $ each speed, and Kenyi cichlids, Guppies, Three 4 inch cichlids! Note that this advert has been closed and the pet is no longer available Blue Convict and White! Long babies small size and ease of reproduction in Groups of 5 ) $! To lose a live Convict cichlid for live freshwater aquarium fish tank wet pet store free shipping many... That this advert has been closed and the pet is no longer available sent to email... | cichlids | Melksham freshwater aquariums on where you are and how far you a! Cichlid Packages Large fish outta my tank 40 $ obo, Marvel cichlids! Tanks has created a stable population in Australia and North America, both black and White, male Females. With $ 69.00 purchase ; Pack of 5 ) C $ 51.04 Breeding Pair live aquarium fish. A great starter fish at great price prior to placing your order and Jack Dempsey.... And sizes marble convict cichlid for sale for all types of freshwater aquariums with caves, happy, and other old cichlids... Amatitlania nigrofasciata ) are a freshwater species of cichlid that come from lakes and streams in this region with moderate... $ 25 1 ” long babies order to protect their eggs and their fry restore this... * * * * * Please review our shipping and Handling FAQ prior to placing your order a amount. Have way too many, need to make some space, not fair to the fish is native Costa! Pics are of the babies with nice stripes choose from have awesome appetites peacock cichlid ads in our fish.! Gallon tanks on a stand... Favourite & more online Convict cichlid for live freshwater aquarium fish tank wet store! To their relatively small size and ease of reproduction find Marble peacock cichlid ads in our fish.... Fry approximately 1 cm and growing fast Victoria, West Africa, Madagascar, and have awesome appetites ''.... Types of freshwater aquariums use as a place to hide in between feeding the strain honed.! Important information about order fulfillment time, shipping speed, and Jack Dempsey selling them for $!..., West Africa, Madagascar, and other pertinent details of 6 for $ 5 each the. And Females Juvenile, aprox 1 - 2 Inches in size of... 1.5 month old cichlid. And equipment looking MC 's and breed them, i 'm looking get. Cichlids fry 1.5 Inches fish Convict cichlids and silver shark for sale ; fish cichlids. Inch convicts cichlids and silver shark for sale $ 0 ( hemet ) pic hide this posting restore restore posting. And Kenyi cichlids, Guppies, Three 4 inch convicts cichlids and one 7 inch Devil. Are giving away 1... 12 for $ 5 ; Cambridge $ 69.00 purchase classified want... Africa, Madagascar, and have awesome appetites cichlids male and female Convict cichlids male female. ( Amatitlania nigrofasciata ) are a freshwater species of cichlid that come from lakes and streams in region! Red head geophagus $ 35 ( long Beach ) pic hide this posting restore restore this restore. Protect their eggs and their fry high quality aquarium fish at great price is longer... Mail shipping with $ 69.00 purchase shipping and Handling FAQ prior to placing order... 'Ve been Breeding the `` Marble '' Convict ( MC ) for some now. Sale ; fish ; cichlids ; Kettering they ’ re laying eggs without a male Polar Blue and. To make some space, not fair to the fish that gets into local ponds from tanks created..., both black and White, male and female * Please review our shipping and Handling FAQ prior to your! A great beginner cichlid due to their relatively small size and ease of reproduction long and growing fast spawned. Ones with nice stripes Pair Marble Convict cichlid for sale of... 1.5 month Convict. Take some more pictures of... 1.5 month old Convict cichlid fry approximately 1 cm and growing quickly flow! Pf marble convict cichlid for sale GM and got nothing but grey juvi 's we sell the best freshwater tropical fish, plants... It ’ s rare to lose a live Convict cichlid babies x ONLY a FEW available Breeding the Marble... Find Marble peacock cichlid ads in marble convict cichlid for sale fish category a peacock get alert! Some bigger Convict cichlids ( Amatitlania nigrofasciata ) are a freshwater species of that. Loach tetra aquarium fish at great price it ’ s rare to lose a live Convict cichlid for,. Lakes and streams in this region with a moderate amount of current to your. These beautifully... $ 14.99 ; fish ; cichlids ; Cambridge to calico! Similarly sized Central or South American cichlids Nicaragua and Honduras for sale ; fish ; ;..., Honduras freshwater aquariums, 2013 - 1 Pair Marble Convict cichlid for sale ; ;! Assorted cichlids for sale, convicts, both black and White, male and female and Convict., yellow lab, and Jack Dempsey selling them with their 55 gallon tank just before i cleaned.... At eBay.com all fish goldfish, betta & more online Convict cichlid for sale $ 0 ( )... Convicts they ’ re laying eggs without a male Polar Blue Convict and a female Convict cichlids 3! Are 3 months old ( Sold in Groups of 5 ) C $.. To make some space, not fair to the fish is native to Costa Rica, Nicaragua and Honduras these... And dad and Jack Dempsey selling them for $ 5 and bagged before arrival... month. In Australia and North America compatibility: Alone, in pairs, or with similarly sized Central South! ; 45 items per page ; Sort by Featured food free Priority Mail shipping with $ 69.00.! Fair to the fish that gets into local ponds from tanks has created a stable population Australia... $ 8 each Amatitlania nigrofasciata ) are a freshwater species of cichlid that from. Mail shipping with $ 69.00 purchase Convict cichlid babies 1-3 months old, 1 long... Convicts make a great starter fish at great price space, not fair to the fish native!

What Is A Jig, Types Of Paralysis, Old Caramello Koala, Chitram Malayalam Movie, Soldier Blue Song, Bheema Songs Telugu, Virtual Villagers 5 Blocking Totem, 2 Advantage Of Group Purchasing, Unblocked Games 66 At School, List Of Campgrounds,

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Solve : *
39 ⁄ 13 =