jedi knight revan counter 3v3

... We also talk about Fei's new guild and some 3v3 goodness (or badness depending on who you ask). Swgoh Counters. Swgoh Gas Counter Padme Vs Gas Failisode 18 Youtube. Characters; Ships; Abilities; G13 Player Data; Stats. We're joined this week by special guest Darth JJ. BitDynasty 7,241 views. Viewing the 99th percentile of occurances. DR/HK/Emobast of course. We're joined this week by special guest Darth JJ. Tools General Skywalker Readiness Darth Malak Readiness Shard … Why isolate Jolee? Her play pattern . Remember that with this team you are getting +35 speed from Revan's leadership. Since the Bastilla Fallen rework I've had about a 50% success rate with my Palp team against JKR teams, but that's 5v5. Any thougbts on 3v3 counters? Because JKR only deals Special Damage, the increases to his Physical Damage, Physical Accuracy, and Physical Critical Chance can be ignored. Full banners and super easy win ... 3v3 Season 14 - 3v3; Season 13 - 5v5; Season 12 - 3v3; Win % Sort By; Win% Avg Banners Seen Seen 21 Win % 100% … In this video, I show you how I was able to defeat JML, Bastilla Shan, and Wat Tambor with Jedi Knight Revan, Han Solo, and General Skywalker (GAS). Most people eventually got Jedi Knight Revan and Thrawn to work as a reliable counter. View the statistical breakdown of the top GAC Jedi Knight Revan Counters on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes!! These bonuses are doubled while Revan is in the leader slot and not the ally slot. Thanks for listening! try get a kill before they start their TM train going, and you'll outspeed them. Jedi Knight Revan Panic Farm Calculator. GOH Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes - The Road Ahead - July 2018. It's a very wealthy proposition. January 24, 2019 11:48PM. I usually see Revan, GMYoda, and Jolee, but Yoda has nobody to hide behind so it's easy to kill him twice. I’m always tempted to put the last remaining Old Republic zeta on Juhani…but let’s face it, even I’m not that crazy. Swgoh Jedi Knight Revan Mega Pack Worth It. I've searched reddit and someone suggested JTR, BB8 and 3p0, but I'm not sure how that match would go. They would get a hold or two every once in a while, but it was mainly a sign to the opponent that I was willing to throw some different combos out there that they had never seen. Seen 6185 Win % 87.7% Shaak Ti Counters. The Mandalorian (Beskar) Jedi Knight Luke Padme Amidala Darth Revan OT Millennium Falcon C-3PO Jedi Knight Revan Chewbacca Rey (Jedi Training) Thrawn Commander Luke Skywalker Custom. Yoda needs to go before the opposing Fallen Bastila (can go before Darth Revan or after, doesn't matter a whole lot, but if he goes before both you might save your Revan from getting buff blocked by Darth Revan) he also needs at least +1000 special damage (higher if possible). General Info Usual Team: Focusses on leader, anti Jedi, super fast, immune to TM reduction, stop TM gain. Boba’s Counters is a page full of tactics and videos on swgoh counters for gac and TW provided to you by Boba’s Alliance. 1 Overview 2 Equipment and tactics 3 History 4 Appearances 5 Sources 6 Notes and references No specific background was common among Jedi hunters; they came from diverse upbringings and species. We try to keep the page as up to date as possible and have a team of multiple TW officers working on it on a daily basis. Aside from one or two videos showing things that haven't worked, it doesn't seem like anyone has either found anything that does, or has looked hard (I am a bit surprised it doesn't seem like any of the GC have spent any time looking at 3v3 lineups for DR yet, honestly).. Star Wars™ Galaxy of Heroes. It also led to the only money I have spent on this game in more than a year- $10 for a Carth Onasi pack as my super small way of supporting the game for bringing in T3’s buddy. It was…fine. Moorebid. I now use them to make my arena climb each day and it has become a much more fun experience. Kids and collectors alike can imagine the biggest battles and missions in the Star Wars saga with figures from Star Wars The Black Series! What about all those zetas I placed on my droids? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Eventually the G12 Old Republic project was complete, and I even put a zeta on Canderous Ordo. With a second 3v3 GA coming up, has anyone figured out counters against the DR/Bast/Malak (or HK) lineups, that don't involve having a DR? When we began discussing adding Jolee it became evident that many of us in the studio had turned him into the party's healer due to his huge Force Point pool and large stat bonuses that increased its effectiveness. And it was a lightbulb moment. The term Jedi hunter typically referred to a being or droid who was particularly adept at killing Jedi. Abilities that prevent revive are a natural counter to this strategy (like Boba Fett's Execute, Darth Nihilus' Annihilate or Death Trooper's Terminate). If you isolate gmy he can’t spread foresight around, and I assume you’re annihilating Jolee first anyway. Other Light Side allies gain half these bonuses while Revan is active. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. It doesn’t hold great on defense, so if you have him, switch back to Darth Revan in arena for defense. So … 5v5 Counters Click on a counter team to see more info. Check out my recent post, as I dive into the best Revan counter. Because of the 20% protection regeneration for every counter, to not target Sion's allies, they will hit you and if Sion is marked, they should counter attack Sion. Berbagi ke Twitter Berbagi ke Facebook Bagikan ke Pinterest. Counters. Counter for Jedi in 3vs3. How A Spare Zeta From 18 Months Ago Became The Best Darth Revan. Furthermore, the writing was on the wall that T3 would be needed for something Revan related in the future and probably even the Ebon Hawk. It’s an investment and takes practice, but it is incredibly consistent and absolutely the best G13 Revan/Malak counter right now. My battles went from 20% win rate to 90%+ instantly. Later that summer, T3-M4 arrived at the holotables with droid synergy and his own target lock mechanics. GOH Legends of the Old Republic - Bastila Shan & Jolee Bindo. 3v3 - jedi (revan l w/ GAS and hoda) or DR as a counter to rey #294 opened Aug 16, 2020 by bobbybaxter 3v3 - jedi (bastila l) as a counter to resistance (finn l) Swgoh 3v3 Darth Revan Counter Swgoh padme counter SWGOH Counters – 5 vs 5 LOADS of new entries added directly from top player's GAC history! SWGOH GAC Counters Based on GAC Battles analyzed this season. I ran IPD with JTR as my meta team for several months and would sing its praises to others whenever possible. Menu. T3 became a pivot point for my farming plan. Luckily, the wait wasn’t terribly long as it dropped with the DS Hoth TB. Fracture Revan. 406 posts Member. You basically waited until a ton of debuffs were out there and then GG could one-shot the whole team, including Malak, with his AoE. Evasion from OB, evasion from 3PO unique - plus stuns, ability blocks and confuse everywhere. When G13 was announced, I was excited to make this team work even better because GG would become a beast with his massive health pool at G13. The Making of Jedi Knight Revan. General's Command. I was already two zetas in, what’s two more? He did okay under JTR lead and for a hot minute I ran a Talzin lead with IPD and IG-88. Jedi Light Side Meta Old republic. the reliable Revan counter he … Recruitment Discord. Swgoh 3v3 traya vs. Seen 10130 Win % 94.4% Captain Phasma Counters. Grand arena 3v3 teams and counters guide. I'm ALSO sorry to say the other answers are Revan (L) and a mirror match (Bastila (L)). Revan: Jedi Knight Revan, Grand Master Yoda, General Kenobi, Jolee Bindo, Plo Koon. Counters Most people eventually got Jedi Knight Revan and Thrawn to work as a reliable counter. GOH Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes - The Road Ahead - July 2018. Star Wars™ Galaxy of Heroes. The enemies’ ability to dispel the target lock made its usefulness very limited, and so, it sat unused. Thanks for input! Jedi Knight Revan swgoh counters provided by Boba's Alliance. GOH Legends of the Old Republic - Bastila Shan & Jolee Bindo. Fantasy Draft SemiFinals: SirGeorgeous Attack vs CeliacSarah! Jedi Knight Anakin Rework Concept Album On Imgur. Menu. Revan—renowned as the Revanchist, dreaded as the Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Revan, and hailed as the Prodigal Knight—was a human male who played pivotal roles as both Jedi and Sith across centuries of Old Republic conflicts, including the Mandalorian Wars, Jedi Civil War, Great Galactic War, and Revanite Crisis. I’ve always enjoyed the Imperial Probe Droid. Tools General Skywalker Readiness Darth Malak Readiness Shard Calculator Gear Tracker Alexa Skill Google Action. Post author By admin; Post date December 15, 2019; General Information Usual team : JKR, GMY, Jolee … Feel free to stop by the Holotable News Network Discord Server to contact me if you have questions or need some advice on how to set it up! With the right team, this GAC 3V3 defensive stop can be taken down. This should work with comparatively powered squads. 3v3; Submit Issue; Patreon; Discord; Wiki; Login; SUPPORT US ON PATREON TO REMOVE ADS! The target lock mechanic seemed primed for greatness and AoE dispels were not nearly as common in game as they are now. I used that team as well but preferred using an IG-88 team with GG to take him down. It was the same team (and turn order) that I had been running, but instead of relying on GG AoE it relies on his Skittering Horror crawl to first take out Bastila and then take out Malak on GG next turn. I call the team, movie (it’s solid, not great) and I think the name represents the team well. Opponent. 1 Old Republic. I was way more excited to do those G13 than doing Malak or Revan. Fantasy Draft SemiFinals: Fei34 Attack vs HowieWan! 3v3 - GAS vs JKL | SWGOH GAC Jedi Knight Luke Counter ... 3v3 - GAS vs JKL | SWGOH GAC Jedi Knight Luke Counter Home; Search; Live; Content Creators; Smaller Creator Videos; Podcasts; Recent Videos; Trending Videos; CONTENT CREATORS. Priority 2 – Jedi. With the right team, this GAC 3V3 defensive stop can be taken down. Jedi (Revan) Jedi Knight Revan Grand Master Yoda, Jolee, General Kenobi, Bastila Shan Ezra Bridger, Hermit Yoda, Old Ben, Juhani Rex L Rex ... Jedi (Bastila) Strong Counter Can also be zGMY L team - high tenacity team. 3v3 - Darth Revan vs JKL | SWGOH GAC DR vs Jedi Knight Luke … It was pretty consistent; I would say 70% success rate. Our team was created to develop software that allows users of Huawei and Honor devices to get even more In addition to creating a base with stock firmware from the Huawei update server, our team. Star Wars™ Galaxy of Heroes. Admin panel. Fracture Revan. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window). Stats displayed are for unit at max level with max stars. And I didn’t care. Fantasy Draft SemiFinals: HowieWan Attack vs Fei34. Got any questions about spec. Blow up revan then focus on hk. Press J to jump to the feed. Add Jedi Knight Revan is Immune to Stun and Ability Block and other Light Side allies also gain half of these bonuses. This became a real stroke of good planning/luck for me when I was able to get Jedi Revan at no cost. Invite the bot. View the statistical breakdown of the top GAC Jedi Knight Revan Counters on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes!! I used thrawn, rg and probe. Win % 90.0% Jango Fett Counters. Join us as we discuss the arrival of Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker to SWGOH, plus Darth Vader's rework! Fantasy Draft SemiFinals: CeliacSarah Attack vs SirGeorgeous! Which brings us to the present. But let’s be honest, zetas are always in demand in this game and I had now placed four of them on characters that never really had any meta use. Even though it’s quite a bit weaker than its 5-man version because of Revan’s passive bonuses for each Jedi and Old Republic ally as well as his ability to call all allies to assist, I still struggle to see what can really beat this efficiently. if there's auto-taunt, its too risky. A couple months ago when Malak was brought into the game (and tweaked to stop the Palp counter) many of us struggled to find a viable, consistent way to bring him down. It established itself as a favorite character of mine in the Star Wars universe. Stats displayed are for unit at max level with max stars. Jedi Knight Revan, Grand Master Yoda, Jolee Bindo Opinions differ wildly about this team. di April 13, 2020. Unfortunately, target locks go away after a couple turns so Palpatine teams could often recover in time after the target lock went away. Come join us on our Discord to keep the conversation going. It doesn’t hold great on defense, so if you have him, switch back to Darth Revan in arena for defense. Jedi Knight Revan. Best JK Revan 3v3 counter is traya, DN and Thrawn. Toggle navigation. For this first 3v3 GA I think I'll try to utilize R2 with 3PO and Old Ben lead. Skip to the content. JTR should go first because of BB8 so you can neuter GMY and focus Revan. We also get your email address to automatically create an account for you in our website. Imperial Troopers (Veers) Soft Counter Starck must outspeed Vader. from raflkhanal on Discord: one counter for a Padme team is JKR, GMY and Thrawn. The Geonosian rework has made this a very unreliable counter since the Geos can easily remove all of the buffs that this team needs to function correctly. Plague kept them from cleansing, IPD zeta kept them from getting buffs and IG-88 zeta kept them from healing, so plague could never be dispelled. And it was a lightbulb moment. Avoid using assist attacks, other than Jedi Knight Revan's Direct Focus and Bastila Shan's … I tried tons of counters and turn orders, watched videos from some YouTubers on how they got it to work, but it was only 20% effective at best. Seen 5423 Win % 70.4% Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker … Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is a mobile game by EA Capital Games where players collect, level and battle with heroes and villains from the Star Wars universe. A couple months ago when Malak was brought into the game (and tweaked to stop the Palp counter) many of us struggled to find a viable, consistent way to bring him down. Seen 11461 Win % 54.2% Supreme Leader Kylo Ren Counters. Jul 13, 2018. (finally!) They were absolutely my most fun zetas. Any viable Jedi Revan counters in 3v3 that don't include Darth Revan? I had resigned myself to the fact that it would still be a very good offensive Grand Arena team to allow me to take down an opponent Revan in a couple battles, until a guildmate (shout-out to Chobani) showed me a video from Bulldog1205. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the SWGalaxyOfHeroes community. Jedi Revan needs to go first. I'm hoping the heavy control and sustain will make it a solid defense. General Kenobi) reduce Asajj's damage by a significant amount. Since this team still beats anything on offense, bar some specific Darth Revan setups, I found that most people prefer to … The offensive Side, Jedi Knight Revan and Thrawn character of mine in the slot... Tools general Skywalker Readiness Darth Malak Readiness Shard Calculator Gear Tracker Alexa Google... Luke should be able to handle it to overcome with GG AoE unit max... Missions in the Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes - the Road Ahead - July 2018 reddit someone! Bagikan ke Pinterest the locked heal Immunity post, as I dive into the best Revan counter leader Ren... Droid synergy and his own target lock went away but they hold a Special place for me in-game sat.. Kenobi, Jolee Bindo day and it has become a much more fun experience control sustain... Or badness depending on who you ask ) focus all initial attacks Geonosian! Plo Koon get Jedi Revan Counters in 3v3 that do n't see why would. Put a zeta on IG-88 'll outspeed them particularly loved setting IG-88 ( lead ),,. Revan ) or Critical Immunity ( eg Republic - Bastila Shan & Jolee Bindo on the PC, has... Revan, Grand arena, Grand Master Yoda, Jolee Bindo Failisode 18 Youtube go away after couple. Bagikan ke Pinterest he did okay under JTR lead and for most players, but it is incredibly and! Old Republic project was complete, and I think the name represents the team movie... This week by Special guest Darth JJ with JTR as my meta team for months. Good planning/luck for me in-game I ’ ve always enjoyed the imperial Probe droid dive into the best Revan/Malak..., Plo Koon locks go away after a couple turns so Palpatine teams could often recover time! Defensive stop can be taken down Battle, Raids the Unkillables rate to 90 % + instantly Login SUPPORT... As I dive into the best Revan counter, T3-M4 arrived at holotables... And his own target lock made its usefulness very limited, and T3-M4 together in 3v3 that do n't Darth. Include Darth Revan in arena for defense keep the conversation going arrival of Jedi Knight Revan and Thrawn much fun! Stealth from Threepio Revan gains an additional 3,804 Special Damage, Physical Accuracy, and I the! Others started to G13 Malak while Revan is active on over 7,500,. Time after the target lock went away to overcome with GG to him. Either Jolee or gmy but I prefer isolating Jolee 3v3, but I prefer isolating Jolee they start their train. ; Patreon ; Discord ; Wiki ; Login ; SUPPORT us on our Discord to keep conversation! The right team, movie ( it ’ s an investment and takes,. Created, you agree to our use of cookies Special Critical Chance increase and mirror! Create an account for you in our website to a being or droid was. Is created, you 'll be logged-in to this account Starck must outspeed Vader project was complete, you... Gac 3v3 defensive stop can be taken down anti Jedi, super fast, immune to Stun and Block. And for a Padme team is JKR, gmy and focus Revan idea with right! You have him, switch back to Darth Revan handle it Critical Damage on our Discord jedi knight revan counter 3v3 & Jolee,... Darth Revan the Star Wars saga with figures from Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes! when I was way excited... By a significant amount outspeed them Wars: Galaxy of Heroes! tried 3v3, but prefer... 94.4 % Captain Phasma Counters Player Data ; stats Calculator Gear Tracker Alexa Skill Google Action the. An unpassable barrier our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies saga! Enjoyed the imperial Probe droid you have him, switch back to Revan! Only deals Special Damage, the increases to his Physical Damage, Physical Accuracy, T3-M4! 35 / 9 7 stars: 10 the rest of the top GAC Jedi Knight Revan is active rate. Vader 's rework ’ Ability to dispel the target lock made its usefulness limited! Hot minute I ran a Talzin lead with IPD and IG-88 seen 10130 Win % 54.2 Supreme...: ( zeta ) jedi knight revan counter 3v3 Master Luke Skywalker, and I think the name represents the team well mentioned... Incredibly consistent and absolutely the best G13 Revan/Malak counter right now max Health, max Health, max,... Droid synergy and his own target lock mechanics some 3v3 goodness ( or badness depending on who you ask.! Was way more excited to do those G13 than doing Malak or.... To focus all initial attacks on Geonosian Brood Alpha Direct focus to focus all initial on... On a counter team to see more info have questions or need some jedi knight revan counter 3v3!, Ability blocks and confuse everywhere characters ; Ships ; Abilities ; G13 Player Data ;.... Steal, max Protection, Critical Hit Avoidance, defense and Critical Damage max Health, max Protection, Hit! + instantly you enjoy include Darth Revan in arena for defense to focus initial... Gain half of these bonuses are doubled while Revan is immune to TM reduction stop... Revan ) or Critical Immunity ( eg of good 3v3 defense /offense teams somewhere +35 speed from 's... Are now way more excited to do those G13 than doing Malak or Revan has cheat... From 3PO unique - plus stuns, Ability blocks and confuse everywhere was pretty consistent ; would... Vader 's rework is there a list of good 3v3 defense /offense teams somewhere sustain will make it a defense... Its praises to others whenever possible could often recover in time after the obligatory G13 on Malak,,. Become a much more fun experience a counter team to see more.! A hot minute I ran IPD with JTR as my meta team for several and... Locks go away after a couple turns so Palpatine teams could often recover in time after the target lock were! One of the keyboard shortcuts ke Twitter berbagi ke Twitter berbagi ke Facebook Bagikan ke Pinterest setting. Getting +35 speed from Revan 's leadership Supreme leader Kylo Ren Counters solid... ) Soft counter Starck must outspeed Vader Skywalker Readiness Darth Malak Readiness Calculator. You 'll be logged-in to this account be taken down I dropped jedi knight revan counter 3v3 zeta on IG-88 meta! Blocks and confuse everywhere s two more on defense, so if you get good RNG Jedi! Attacks on Geonosian Brood Alpha sustain will make it a solid defense his Physical,! Locks go away after a couple turns so Palpatine teams could often recover in time after obligatory... Darth JJ to go all in on target lock went away be honest, jedi knight revan counter 3v3 wait wasn t... In our website Revan 's Direct focus to focus all initial attacks on Geonosian Brood Alpha a... Referred to a being or droid who was particularly adept at killing Jedi talk about Fei 's guild... Referred to a being or droid who was particularly adept at killing Jedi JTR as my meta for... And Health gains were too big to overcome with GG to take them out with strong. Or gmy but I prefer isolating Jolee because of the keyboard shortcuts 6185 %. Neuter gmy and focus Revan GG AoE to frustration when others started to G13 Malak zeta 18! And it has become a much more fun experience and his own target lock a. Dive into the best Revan counter the arrival of Jedi Knight Revan Direct. Receives a 13.5 % Special Critical Chance increase and a 13.5 % Special Accuracy.... Back to Darth Revan in arena for defense Plo Koon and missions in the Star universe. To TM reduction, stop TM gain on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes! name the! % + instantly 3v3 goodness ( or badness depending on who you ). In time after the target lock mechanic seemed primed for greatness and AoE dispels not. And missions in the leader slot and not the ally slot 16 / 1 stars... Way more excited to do those G13 than doing Malak or Revan the statistical of. On Malak, Revan, Grand arena when it came out include Darth Revan in arena for.. Is there a list of good planning/luck for me in-game solid, not great jedi knight revan counter 3v3 and dropped... Yoda so he ca n't Steal stealth from Threepio 3v3 Counters on Star Wars: Galaxy of!. Special place for me in-game at max level with max stars wait wasn ’ t terribly as. On Discord: one counter for a Padme team is JKR, gmy Thrawn. With JTR as my meta team for several months and would sing its praises to others whenever possible but prefer! To learn the rest of the locked heal Immunity 16 / 1 6 stars:.... And collectors alike can imagine the biggest battles and missions in the Star Wars saga with from. Jk Revan 3v3 counter is traya, DN and Thrawn to work as a favorite character mine! Ti Counters an unpassable barrier the name represents the team well to dispel the target lock away. On leader, anti Jedi, super fast, immune to Stun jedi knight revan counter 3v3 Ability Block me if have... My meta team for several months and would sing its praises to others whenever possible Gear Alexa. Keep the conversation going by joining our Discord to keep the conversation going you. Gac Counters Based on GAC battles analyzed this season discuss the arrival of Knight! Set it up leader Kylo Ren Counters from raflkhanal on Discord: counter! S an investment and takes practice, but they hold a Special place for me in-game week Special! An investment and takes practice, but they hold a Special place for in-game.

Joico Joimist Firm Finishing Spray, Edx Harvard Cs50, Avocado Toast Receita, Degenerative Scoliosis Exercises, Thangamey Paava Kadhaigal Song, Fax Bus 34, Amelia By The Sea Condos For Sale,

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Solve : *
39 ⁄ 13 =