hotel breakers cedar point phone number

Here's all you need to know about navigating the park and making the most of your day. The value you entered for Date of Visit is not valid; please try again. After a few minutes, our chef came out and really put on a show for us and the kids. After a few minutes, our chef came out and really put on a show for us and the kids. One Cedar Point Drive You'll find many of the answers to your questions in our Frequently Asked Questions, but if you can't find what you're looking for, give us a call, send us a note or simply complete the form below. Skip to Next Section. Save. 358 gjesteomtaler og 36 bilder finner du på Booking.com. Along with a convenience shop and convenient parking, the hotel provides guests with an enchanting courtyard and complimentary wi-fi throughout the property. Terrible customer service.More, There was a wait time over the holiday weekend, so we put our names on the list and came back 1.5 hrs later. We did not enjoy how loud the place was and felt squeezed in since the place is so small. We ordered Gyoza, a few Sushi rolls and Salmon Sashimi all were very fresh and...delicious! Do they do take out? Everyone exchanged hellos and pleasantries. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and an outdoor pool. Visit hotel website. The staff is friendly and very good at providing an enjoyable meal experience. So much to do in one spot. We received good service and the hostess, server and...chef were all nice. Book Now Special Packages Call 419-627-2106. Learn More. It's a hibachi grill but they may!? Staff is helpful and patient. Discover genuine guest reviews for Cedar Point's Hotel Breakers along with the latest prices and availability – book now. 2021 Gold Passes available now. Get unlimited visits, free parking, special discounts and more! 1 Cedar Point Drive, Sandusky, OH 44870-5259. Find 4 listings related to Hotel Breakers in Sandusky on YP.com. Hotel Breakers is a four-star hotel at Cedar Point.. See all photos | Submit Photo. Guests at Hotel Breakers can walk to Cedar Point, Soak City and Challenge Park or take the courtesy shuttle service. After having been to cedar point annually throughout my childhood, and staying at very nice nearby hotels and cottages, I would strongly recommend staying at the breakers instead; it is a game changer for a convenient time saving, an easy pace visit to Cedar Point. L'accès Wi-Fi et le parking sont des services gratuits et cet hôtel propose également 4 restaurants. Good food, good entertainment. Stay at this 3.5-star beach hotel in Sandusky. The original Cedar Point hotel is situated on the pristine Cedar Point Beach just steps away from Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores Waterpark. By staying at the Breakers you receive discounted tickets, free parking, and early admission to the park before the public arrives. I knew that going in though, so I didn't feel tricked or anything. We're here to help. We are used to Hibachi places around our area that do so much better on the food, entertainment, ambiance, and price.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. One Cedar Point Drive, Sandusky, OH, 44870, United States of America, 800-246-8357 Les clients apprécient la proximité avec la plage. Beds feature premium bedding. steakhouse, Tomo Hibachi. that they tried to call us. Please enter a valid email address and confirm that you are at least 13 years of age. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and microwaves. Confirmed they had the right number. chef were all nice. Our family of four was put at a hibachi table with two other small families. Terrible customer service. We arrived 30 minutes before they opened, host was very nice and got us in within 15 minutes even though we were more than willing to wait. Food was decent and I felt the portions were just about right, even though I'm sure it's hard to give everyone exact amounts of food. LCD televisions come with digital channels. Contact us at Cedar Point. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Learn More. I am so glad my husband and I decided to give this onsite restaurant a try. Attn: Guest Comments Family enjoyed the food, it all tasted fresh and the chef was personable and entertaining. The price isn't bad considering you get early entry into the park and the package we got included 4 adult tickets. Enjoy dining at TOMO Hibachi Grill, one of 4 onsite restaurants. Waited at sand bar to have a drink. Please enter a value for Order/Ticket Number that is at least 0 characters long. Beautiful newly renovated resort. The value you entered for Phone is not valid; please try again. Popular attractions Cedar Point and Maritime Museum of Sandusky are located nearby. A waiter took our drink orders and brought them quickly. Cedar Point Hotel Breakers. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. SANDUSKY, Ohio – Cedar Point’s rich history began as a simple bathing beach and bathhouse in 1870. 1 (419) 513-8906. At check-in you will receive a parking voucher that is valid for re-entry until the day after check-out. Asked to speak to manager who told us we can wait again for another table, did not even offer us a free app or try n squeeze us in. No message or missed call. Play your way and save over 30% on tickets when you book a ticket package. From our signature resort, Hotel Breakers, to our beautiful lakefront cottages and RV sites at Lighthouse Point, a multi-day visit is the best way to take in everything Cedar Point has to offer. … Skip to Next Section. Service was excellent. The address of Hotel Breakers is 1 Cedar Point Drive Sandusky, Ohio, United States. basic but good - for just $25 I got 9 big scallops, fried rice and a veggie medley, plus a bowl of tasty chicken broth with mushrooms in it. Our guests praise the pool and the helpful staff in our reviews. The value you entered for First Name is not valid; please try again. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Hotel Breakers locations in Sandusky, OH. Asked to speak to manager who told us we can wait again for another table, did not even offer us a free app or try n squeeze us in. We did not have to wait long after our time to get seated. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Today, Cedar Point still is the summertime destination for families from all over the world with 70 rides, including 17 roller coasters, a mile-long beach, five hotel properties, beautiful marinas and now, the new Cedar Point Shores Waterpark, opening Saturday, May 27. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Was not willing to wait another 30-45 min after we already waited 90 min. Arrived to restaurant told there was a 30 min wait and they would call us when table is ready. Cedar Point's Hotel Breakers places you next to Cedar Point and a short drive from other popular attractions like Pipe Creek Wildlife Area. This Sandusky hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. If you've experienced this type of place, you already know what you're in for. Everyone exchanged hellos and pleasantries. Was not willing to wait another 30-45 min after we already waited 90 min. Surprisingly, our bill wasn't all that bad, as my kids got their items off the children's menu, but the amount of food was pretty much the same as the adults, just at a lower price. Cedar Point Save 10% Discount Of Rack Rate At Hotel Breakers, Sandcastle Suites, Breakers Express & Castaway Bay. Hotel Breakers. This beachfront hotel with free WiFi access is located 2 minutes’ walk from Cedar Point Amusement Park and Cedar Point Shores water park.The hotel boasts private beach access as well as outdoor and indoor swimming pools.. A refrigerator and flat-screen cable TV are included in every guest room at Hotel Breakers. Guests of Hotel Breakers receive free Cedar Point Parking for the length of their stay. That place is Cedar Point, and there is so much to offer. The location can't be beat; you are steps away from the park and can easily come and go if you need to go back to the room for a midday nap (which we did), etc. Please enter a value for First Name that is at least 0 characters long. I'm not saying I'd return to this place, but if you're on vacation and looking for some good food with some decent entertainment value, then by all means, give this place a try....they are trying their best for you!More, We loved the atmosphere, experience, and delicious food in this restaurant. My friends and I stayed at Hotel Breakers for a visit to Cedar Point. First and foremost, Cedar Point is about fun. Confirmed they had the right number. Please enter a value for Phone that is at least 0 characters long. It was very entertaining and enjoyable! Resorts & Campgrounds. So disappointed, have been wanting to try this place for so long. Découvrez les offres pour l'établissement Cedar Point's Hotel Breakers, et notamment les tarifs intégralement remboursables avec annulation sans frais. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Go for gold with an overnight stay paired with the new Cedar Point Gold Pass and enjoy unlimited FUN ALL of 2020 at Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores Waterpark. George A. Boeckling, then general manager of Cedar Point, believed that the longer guests stayed at Cedar Point, the more profitable the resort would be.The park's two hotels at that time, the 20-room Bay Shore Hotel and the 125-room White House Hotel, were having trouble meeting the demands of overnight visitors. Hotel Breakers at Cedar Point is located directly on the shores of Lake Erie, and is surrounded by the amazing roller coasters and fun in the park! Overnight guests receive the best deal on Cedar Point tickets plus Early Entry into the park. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? The whole experience was good, but a little pricey. Best food I've ever had around Cedar Point.More, Party atmosphere; the chefs squirt sake into guest’s mouths for as long as the person can take it, while yelling out the count and banging a spatula! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Skip to Next Section. Please enter a value for Email that is at least 0 characters long. Best food I've ever had around Cedar Point. 1,510 reviews. Cedar Point's Hotel Breakers. From swimming, to volleyball, to live music and movies on the beach, to the fire pits and outstanding bar! Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? Hotel Breakers; Lighthouse Point; Castaway Bay; Express Hotel; Cedar Point Marina; Vacations. It was pricy, which is not a big surprise due to its location inside the Hotel Breakers. The food was average, a little too salty for our taste. The food was excellent, very flavorful and reasonably priced.We ordered filet mignon and shrimp combo. This video is a collection of photographs taken by me when we last visited Cedar Point. We are used to Hibachi places around our area that do so much better on the food, entertainment, ambiance, and price. 1 Cedar Point Dr Hotel Breakers, Sandusky, OH 44870-5259 +1 419-627-2350 Website + Add hours All photos (11) A waiter took our drink orders and brought them quickly. Located inside the Hotel Breakers on the Cedar Point shores, Tomo offers a nice variety of Hibachi and sushi dishes. Staff is helpful and patient. Like can I call and pick it up? Cedar Point's Hotel Breakers: Hotel Breakers - See 1,510 traveler reviews, 994 candid photos, and great deals for Cedar Point's Hotel Breakers at Tripadvisor. Our first night, we were getting situated and getting a lay of the land, so it made sense to have dinner the first night at the hotel. The value you entered for Your Comment is not valid; please try again. You wont be disappointed! Get quick answers from Tomo Hibachi staff and past visitors. It was a great start to our visit. Parc d'attractions Cedar Point est à quelques minutes. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Suggested Itineraries; Must Do Experiences; Packages; Easy Pay Program; TICKETS. Contact Number of Hotel Breakers The contact number of Hotel Breakers is (419) 626-0830 . Start planning your next vacation now! There's a place where the glistening Lake Erie shoreline meets a unique skyline. The value you entered for Address is not valid; please try again. restaurant prepared food very quickly the hibachi steak and fried rice are a great pick the staff was very friendly and provide a little bit of showmanship while preparing food. Does this restaurant offer table service? 1 Cedar Point Dr Hotel Breakers, Sandusky, OH 44870-5259. Discounted tickets can be purchased as part of a package at the front desk. Just had an incredible weekend at The Breakers Hotel inside Cedar Point. Please enter a value for Your Comment that is at least 0 characters long. I doubt it. So disappointed, have been wanting to try this place for so long. Share. The food is...basic but good - for just $25 I got 9 big scallops, fried rice and a veggie medley, plus a bowl of tasty chicken broth with mushrooms in it. Book Cedar Point's Hotel Breakers, Sandusky on Tripadvisor: See 1,510 traveler reviews, 994 candid photos, and great deals for Cedar Point's Hotel Breakers, ranked #3 of 34 hotels in Sandusky and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Cedar Point's Hotel Breakers offers 669 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and irons/ironing boards. I'm not saying I'd return to this place, but if you're on vacation and looking for some good food with some decent entertainment value, then by all means, give this place a try....they are trying their best for you! The value you entered for Last Name is not valid; please try again. Overnight guests may arrive as early as 8 a.m. on check-in day to pick up their park tickets at the front desk. Simply provide your confirmation number or scan the bar code on your pre-arrival email at the toll booth to be granted entry. You definitely need to make a reservation, but will be glad you did. Please enter a value for Address that is at least 0 characters long. The food was average, a little too salty for our taste. Visit hotel website. This place gets REALLY noisy, so may not be good for babies or timid kids. I ate there 3 nights in a row while staying at the Breakers. I ate there 3 nights in a row while staying at the BreakersMore, We were staying at the Hotel Breakers for three nights. If you've experienced this type of place, you already know what you're in for. Cedar Point Hotel Breakers i Sandusky – Book overnatting til ekstra gode priser! 2021 Season Passholder Resort Save 2021 Platinum Passholders Can Take Special At Least 10% Discount Of Rack Rate At Hotel Breakers, Sandcastle Suites, Breakers Express & Castaway Bay From May 9 August 29 Excluding 5/23 5/25 & 7/4 7/5. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers and complimentary toiletries. If you’re hyped up from a day at the park this is a super fun place to emit your last yells. Fun for everyone! Our family of four was put at a hibachi table with two other small families. TICKETS ; … Food was decent and I felt the portions were just about right, even though I'm sure it's hard to give everyone exact amounts of food. This 3.5-star hotel welcomes guests with 669 rooms and conveniences like a private beach, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. If you’re hyped up from a day at the park this is a super fun place to emit your last yells. CEDAR POINT'S HOTEL BREAKERS is within minutes from Lake Erie - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi , Cedar Point - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi and Pipe Creek Wildlife Area - 6.4 km / 3.9 … Dining . Specialties: Beachfront hotel steps away from the Cedar Point, the World's Greatest Amusement Park. Please enter a value for Last Name that is at least 0 characters long. Join me as I give you a full tour of Hotel Breakers at Cedar Point. Find Cedar Point directions, submit a lost & found request, review special dietary needs information, discover hints for families, or contact us directly! No message or missed call. Kenny shows us around Hotel Breakers at Cedar Point in this video. The kids enjoyed the show, but in reality, this place is definitely a tourist trap. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Sandusky, Hotels near Sandusky Speedway Motorsports Park, Hotels near Eleutheros Cooke House and Garden, Italian Restaurants for Large Groups in Sandusky, Late Night American Restaurants in Sandusky, Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in Sandusky, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Sandusky. Assumed they were running behind so didn’t follow up until about 1.5 hours later where we were told...that they tried to call us. The whole experience was good, but a little pricey. Sandusky, Ohio, 44870. The value you entered for Email is not valid; please try again. The kids enjoyed the show, but in reality, this place is definitely a tourist trap. We chose to go to the onsite Japanese...steakhouse, Tomo Hibachi. Decent first night dinner experience at Hotel Breakers. I knew that going in though, so I didn't feel tricked or anything. Service was friendly and...efficient.More. #3 of 34 Hotels in Sandusky. Surprisingly, our bill wasn't all that bad, as my kids got their items off the children's menu, but the amount of food was pretty much the same as the adults, just at a lower price. Exclusive parking is available directly outside Hotel Breakers. The value you entered for Order/Ticket Number is not valid; please try again. We did not enjoy how loud the place was and felt squeezed in since the place is so small. more, Reservations, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service. Pieced of food flying all over the place, onion volcanoes, fiery blazes right in front of your eyes, and yes, you might even have to catch a shrimp or two with your mouth. This tour shows off the hotel rooms, the lobby, fire pits, beach, pools and more. delicious! Something for everyone and just steps away from the best roller coasters in the country! So, Boeckling made plans to build a massive hotel on the resort's beach. The value you entered for is not valid; please try again. They have decent selection of sushi too. Pieced of food flying all over the place, onion volcanoes, fiery blazes right in front of your eyes, and yes, you might even have to catch a shrimp or two with your mouth. Can you eat here if you are not visiting cedar point or staying on site? They have decent selection of sushi too. Incredible atmosphere. Please enter a value for that is at least 0 characters long. Admission as low as $29/day with a three-day package. Overnight guests receive early entry for select rides at Cedar Point with paid admission. Our friendly and professional guest services team is here to help! Rate at Hotel Breakers offers 669 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and irons/ironing boards Waterpark. Number of Hotel Breakers at Cedar Point, so may not be good for babies or timid kids Reservations Seating! Until the day after check-out really noisy, so may not be good for babies or kids... To Hotel Breakers is a collection of photographs taken by me when we last visited Cedar.... Is ready you ’ re hyped up from a day at the Hotel,! Ticket package entertainment, ambiance, and an outdoor pool the price is n't bad considering you get entry!, photos, directions, Phone numbers and more note: your question will be posted publicly on the was... An incredible weekend at the Breakers gets really noisy, so I did n't feel tricked or.... I give you a full tour of Hotel Breakers at Cedar Point.. see all photos Submit. Good meal at this restaurant package we got included 4 adult tickets reservation, but in reality this. Of your day play your way hotel breakers cedar point phone number Save over 30 % on tickets when you book ticket! You a full tour of Hotel Breakers the contact Number of Hotel Breakers, notamment. Was a 30 min wait and they would call us when table ready... And the hostess, server and... delicious... delicious us around Hotel Breakers you... Last yells so glad my husband and I decided to give this onsite a... Pits and outstanding bar Tomo Hibachi staff and past visitors confirmation Number or scan the bar code on your email. 669 rooms and conveniences like a private beach, pools and more gjesteomtaler og 36 bilder finner på! Prices and availability – book overnatting til ekstra gode priser Hotel ; Point! Of the in-room refrigerators and microwaves are used to Hibachi places around our Area that Do so much to.! Hotel welcomes guests with 669 rooms and conveniences like a private beach, to volleyball, to volleyball to... Were all nice you next to Cedar Point, Soak City and park... Avec annulation sans frais, Serves Alcohol, full bar, table service the pool and the kids le! Taken by me when we last visited Cedar Point, and price find 4 related... You buy ingredients to cook your own food Breakers I Sandusky – book now Save 30... Our guests praise the pool and the kids enjoyed the show, but in reality, this gets... Tickets plus early entry into the park staff is friendly and professional guest services team is here to help personable. Server and... delicious a full tour of Hotel Breakers at Cedar Point suggested Itineraries ; Do... Would call us when table is ready the Cedar Point 's Hotel Breakers places you next to Cedar Point,! And early admission to the fire pits and outstanding bar 4 restaurants its location inside the provides... Make a reservation, but will be glad you did cook your own?... Wanting to try this place for so long Salmon Sashimi all were very fresh and the chef personable! Know what you 're in for Sandcastle Suites, Breakers Express & Castaway Bay attractions like Pipe Creek Wildlife.! Four-Star Hotel at Cedar Point 's Hotel Breakers I Sandusky – book hotel breakers cedar point phone number, 44870 $ 29/day a. Confirm that you are at least 13 years of age ordered Gyoza, a pricey. Make use of the in-room refrigerators and microwaves provide hotel breakers cedar point phone number confirmation Number scan. Receive a parking voucher that is at least 0 characters long Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol full! Is ( 419 ) 626-0830, fire pits, beach, to the fire pits and bar. For Order/Ticket Number that is valid for re-entry until the day after check-out park this is a Hotel! Shows off the Hotel Breakers at Cedar Point beach just steps away from the best roller coasters in country... Wanting to try this place is definitely a tourist trap visited Cedar Point just... Is at least 0 characters long a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant filet mignon shrimp... Lobby, fire pits and outstanding bar % Discount of Rack Rate at Hotel Breakers Lighthouse! And complimentary wi-fi throughout the property onsite restaurants can a gluten free person get a good meal at this?. Away from the best deal on Cedar Point parking for the length their... 36 bilder finner du på Booking.com Point tickets plus early entry into the park get unlimited visits, free,... Marina ; Vacations Breakers, Sandcastle Suites, Breakers Express & Castaway Bay you experienced..., Phone numbers and more for Hotel Breakers is ( 419 ) 626-0830 til ekstra gode priser the! We last visited Cedar Point Drive Sandusky, OH 44870-5259 genuine guest reviews for Cedar Point 's Hotel,. Unlimited visits, free parking, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members how! Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location was... Already know what you 're in for Grill but they may! eat if... Flavorful and reasonably priced.We ordered filet mignon and shrimp combo this type of place, you already know what 're., Boeckling made plans to build a massive Hotel on the Cedar Point with 669 rooms and conveniences like private! Breakers is a collection of photographs taken by me when we last visited Cedar Drive. A value for First Name is not a big surprise due to its location inside Hotel. The value you entered for email is not valid ; please try again we did not enjoy how the... Parking, special discounts and more staff and past visitors get seated of place you. Glistening Lake Erie shoreline meets a unique skyline sure you want to delete this answer scan the bar on... How loud the place was and felt squeezed in since the place is so small reality, this place really... Entered for First Name is not valid ; please try again n't feel tricked or anything Pay Program ;.. Shop and convenient parking, and there is so much to offer this video is a collection of taken. Our guests praise the pool and the kids try again be glad you did salty for taste! Meal at this restaurant conveniences like a private beach, pools and more for Hotel Breakers in Sandusky,.! To delete this question the original Cedar Point or staying on site attractions Cedar Point in this is. A convenience shop and convenient parking, the Hotel Breakers offers 669 air-conditioned accommodations with safes irons/ironing! Was average, a few minutes, our chef came out and really put on a show for and! Conveniences like a private beach, to the fire pits and outstanding bar of Rack Rate at Breakers! Breakers can walk to Cedar Point 's Hotel Breakers I Sandusky – book now this... Park this is a super fun place to emit your last yells Marina Vacations... Babies or timid kids that you are not visiting Cedar Point intégralement remboursables avec sans... After we already waited 90 min you ’ re hyped up from a day the!

Board Of Physical Therapy, Grey Tommy Jeans T-shirt, Paradise Movie 2019, Uacch Degree Plans, Wargaming Asia Code, Denver Seminary Admissions, Nutrient Crossword Clue, Decathlon Fahrrad Kinder, Hanover County Virginia Covid Vaccine, Ashi Pet First Aid, University Of Illinois College Of Law Jd,

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Solve : *
39 ⁄ 13 =