datsun redi go engine oil capacity

Seatbelts save lives. 2020 Datsun Redigo 1.0 facelift review, test drive. Oil Change Process. Can I drive Datsun redi-GO more than 1000 km or more continuously? The brand was used for Nissan exports prior to its discontinuation in 1986. Is 800 cc in Datsun redi-GO BS4 is good for in city 4up driving? If you have driven the Renault Kwid, then the redi-GO’s performance will feel slightly familiar. Choose from an array of batteries offered by renowned brands like Exide, Amaron, SF Sonic, Tata Green, ACDelco, Okaya, Hella and many more for your (Datsun Go) car. Compare Datsun Redi-go vs Maruti Alto 800: Get detailed comparison on Datsun Redi-go vs Maruti Alto 800 based on Price, Mileage, Specs, Features, Performance, Reviews at Hindustan Times Auto News. I am having Datsun Redigo 800 cc 2017 model.I drove my car 1200 km in two days 1st day 690 km drive not having any problem. The Datsun Redi-GO 1.0 T (O) AMT is powered by the 999cc engine delivering 68PS of power at 5,500rpm and 91Nm of torque at 4,250rpm. The redi-Go is comparably lighter, shorter, and has a larger ground clearance (185 mm (7.3 in)) than the Kwid. The Datsun redi-GO has 2 Petrol Engine on offer. Start the engine and let it idle for a few minutes to heat up the oil. Q. Clarify all doubts for all cars through FAQs page. Can i fit 6.5' component speaker in front door of ... Q. {xss:encodeForHTML(xssAPI,properties.txOverViewTabLabel)}, Driver side Coin / Key Storage in Instrument panel, Windshield, Side door & Backdoor Green Glass, Front Central console with Mobile storage, Seat Integrated Head Rests (Front and Rear), 3P Seat Belts With Pretensioner & Load limiter - DR, Rear Seat belt,(Emergency Locking Retractor) It is available with the Manual & Automatic transmission. How much is the price of Datsun Redi Go D variant ... Q. Datsun Redi Go is available in Bs4 engine - redi-G ... Q. I want to exchange my Santro 2001 model - redi-GO? But if the future of this brand is uncertain, don't think I should even have her consider this unless the forum thinks otherwise. Start the engine and let it idle for a few minutes to heat up the oil. > Engine Oil Grade : 15W/40. Your question has been submitted. Q. Seating capacity . > Gear Oil (Upto 2 Litre Capacity) Inspection only, Topping up as reqd > Spark Plug 40,000 Kms or 48 Month > Wheel Alignment, Balancing, Rotation 10,000 Kms > Coolant (Upto 4 Litre Coolant Capacity) No Replacement upto 1.5 Lakh kms or 15 yrs. Datsun RediGO 1.0L uses the same petrol engine as the Kwid with similar power and torque outputs with around 23 kmpl mileage. Is Datsun redi-GO suitable for long drive it means suitable for drive above 500 km? Car A Rac presents official data of trunk volume for all models. Datsun redi Go 1.0 Gold Edition Features. Get the answers for all questions of Datsun redi-GO car. Worth for money.. Not good.Company chose first cost cutting not a service or saftey.Very cheap service or product.Company provide only one light in parking light. Refilling the Datsun 280Z’s L28E/T engine will take 4.75 quarts if you are changing the oil filter at the same time, and 4.25 quarts if you are just changing the oil and not the filter. Oil Capacity Datsun 1200 1971-1973 * Oil pan: 2-7 ... Interchange * Datsun Roadster 1600 R16 engine * Datsun Roadster 2000 U20 engine * L-series/Z-series ... blocks. Oil Capacity. Advertisement. Datsun redi-Go Gallery. Overall best in class when compared to the cost in the segment.It's more than what imagined for the car.I travelled across the seven states.Single day 800 km.Max speed reached only twice 140 kmph. Overview. The new 2017 Datsun redi Go 1.0 Gold Edition has been strategically launched right at the onset of this year’s festive season. The car is powered by a 799cc engine which generates a maximum power of 53.2 bhp @ 5678 rpm and a torque of 72 Nm @ 4386 rpm. Datsun redi-GO Specs. The brand was used for Nissan exports prior to its discontinuation in 1986. Simply select the car model and its variant that you own, and you will be presented with the available options. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Q. - Ask your questions through Vicky.in FAQs page. Below is the list of Datsun Cars in Nepal along with their price and specifications: Datsun Redi-GO Datsun Redi GO Price in Nepal, D: Rs. Bore and stroke were 96 mm × 96 mm (3.78 in × 3.78 in). Ans : Shell’s 5W40 is recommended as the most ideal engine oil for the Datsun GO hatchback. In a bid to match the segment leaders on specs, the Datsun redi-Go has borrowed the Kwid's 1.0l petrol engine. After a Fuel Warning indicator, how much KM it will Run - redi-GO? After a long wait, we finally have the specifications of the Datsun Redi-GO. This is a car designed to make a statement wherever you take it. Engine Oil Filter For Datsun Go Plus 2015-2018 Petrol 1.2L Set Of 1 Pcs Brand: Auto Spare Bazaar. Q. From the way it looks to the way it drives to bold new innovative features. Oil Capacity. 3-point ELR Seat Belts x 2, 2-point Fix Seat Belt x 1, Premium Gun Metal Brushed Interior Decoration, Center Console with Silver Bezel + Metallic Finisher, 3P Seat Belts With Pretensioner & Load limiter - AS, Reverse Parking Camera with Projection guide, AM/ FM/ IPOD/ Radio/ Bluetooth connectivity, Stylish Headlamps(with silver Decoration) with Leveller, Steel Wheels (Silver colour + centre caps), Speed Sensitive Electronic Power Steering, Steel Wheel ( silver colour + full wheel cap). Read Datsun GO user Reviews in India 2019-20. Clarify all doubts for all cars through FAQs page. Here are some tips. The Petrol engine is 799 cc and 999 cc. Overall good going, Very comfortable with good performance and mileage.Good family car i go suggest for this. Datsun Redi Go T (O) specifications include a petrol powertrain with a capacity of 799 cc. Datsun Redi GO D Petrol specifications, GST Price with complete technical specifications.Engine specs, Performance, Suspension, Dimensions, Seating Capacity, Tyre Size. > Recommended Brand : Prestigrade TS. Here are a few basic tips on seatbelt cleaning and maintenance. 2017 Datsun Redi-Go 1.0 first drive review. Q. What engine oil is best for The Datsun GO? Oil Change Process. The engine was released with a two-barrel carburettor and a point type distributor.It was used in the Nissan Patrol Y60 and Y61 series. The bold new Datsun redi-GO is ˜nally here. Q. Datsun redi go can work on cng kit or not - redi-GO? If u have good ties with dealer then OK. Read more about Engine Specs Of Redi-GO Revealed on Business Standard. 10 Days Returnable Currently unavailable. Moreover, also have a look at the Datsun redi-GO fuel tank capacity. We offer batteries for all Datsun Go car models. Find all about Datsun Redi GO specifications ET Auto. Named after the "Dat-Go", Datsun's first car launched in the early 20th century, the Go is available in developing markets such as India, South Africa and Indonesia. Datsun redi-Go Reviews. Get Datsun redi-GO D specs, features and reviews. The company did taste some success with the Datsun redi-GO that was launched in 2016, but's French cousin - the Renault Kwid has overall faired better in the segment. Start the engine and let it idle for a few minutes to heat up the oil. You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_faqs,rvmp_popularity_vote,rvmp_qna,rvmp_tab_mmv_slideshow,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_model_wise_user_review,rvmp_post_answer,rvmp_service_cost_tool. Datsun Redi Go Specifications. So go ahead, bring home the bold new Datsun redi-GO. What engine oil is best for my Datsun redi-GO? Engine Oil Filter At Auto Spare Bazaar all products are 100% genuine and brand new. Datsun redi-GO 2016-2020 SV Price in India is Rs 3.58 Lakh. The best engine oil for datsun redi go is Divyol DIVYOL SPECTRO SX 20W50........It is very affordable............Highly recommeneded........My best frd have been using it since last six months. Engine & Transmission: Fuel Type: Petrol: Max Power: 67 bhp @ 5500 RPM: Max Torque The Petrol engine is 1198 cc. However, since the former is lighter in weight, it is expected that in everyday terms, it should perform better. Engine & Transmission: Fuel Type: Petrol: Max Power: 53 bhp @ 5678 RPM: Max Torque The best engine oil for datsun redi go is Divyol DIVYOL SPECTRO SX 20W50.....It is very affordable.....Highly recommeneded.....My best frd have been using it since last six months. Interact with car / bike owners & experts. This makes the 1.0-litre version merely 0.2 KMPL less fuel efficient than its 0.8-litre sibling. How much will it cost to fix touch screen in Datsu ... Q. Please tell me more about Datsun redi-GO engine capacity. It comes with the Automatic transmission. qt What is the fuel tank capacity of The Datsun GO Plus? Car A Rac presents official data of car fuel capacity. We offer batteries for all Datsun Go car models. So - expect the Engine capacity and Engine oil recommendation to be similar as what is in Kwid. *Prices are ex-showroom. Straight-3. How is this car & what about the mileage - redi-GO? Depending upon the variant and fuel type the GO has a … Datsun Redi GO car price starts at Rs. Get the answers for all questions of Datsun redi-GO car. Engine displacement . The reported answer will be shortly removed from Zigwheels &, Thank you! Datsun finally entered the 1.0-litre variant of the popular Redi-GO small hatchback in the Indian market on June 26 as we revealed exclusively before at a price of Rs 3.57 lakh (ex-showroom, Pan India). Datsun India, the Indians subsidiary of the resurrected Japanese carmaker, has come up with a new Gold Edition of its Redi GO hatchback. Cubic capacity was 4,169 cc (4.2 L; 254.4 cu in) displacement). Simply select the car model and its variant that you own, and you will be presented with the available options. Q. In terms of its exterior dimensions, the Datsun Redi-Go measures in at 3,429mm in length, 1,560mm in width, 1,541mm in height along with a 2,348mm wheelbase and has a seating capacity of 5 people and a boot space of 222 litres. The 0.8-litre unit delivers 54 bhp and 72 Nm while the Redi-Go 1.0-litre model has 67 bhp and 91 Nm of peak torque on tap. Datsun Go Batteries. - Ask your questions through Vicky.in FAQs page. Scotty Kilmer 1,403,682 views. qt What is the fuel tank capacity of The Datsun GO Plus? What is the Fuel reserve capacity of Datsun Redi go? datsun redi go petrol engine oil capacity. It produces 50 kW (67 hp; 68 PS) and 91 N⋅m (67 lb⋅ft) of torque. Engine oil & engine oil filter Brake linings, drums & other brake components Steering gear & linkage, axle & suspension parts & front drive shafts Brake pads, rotors & other brake components Air cleaner filter Every 15,000 km (9,000 miles) or 12 months Every 7,500 km (4,500 miles) or 6 months Break Through DATSUN GO 2,38,900 lakhs - Checkout Datsun Redi-Go D on road price, expert & user reviews, specifications, features, colors, photos & videos. My entrance gate width is 8 feet and the Road width is 10 feet so is it possible to park the Redi Go car in my house - redi-GO? Choose from an array of batteries offered by renowned brands like Exide, Amaron, SF Sonic, Tata Green, ACDelco, Okaya, Hella and many more for your (Datsun Go) car. The Datsun redi-Go is the most affordable car in the Nissan India’s lineup.Based on the same CMF-A architecture as the Renault Kwid, the redi-Go is available with 0.8-litre and 1.0-litre petrol engine variants.The bigger engine can be had with either a … datsun redi-go datsun go datsun go+ datsun ownership all about ownership datsun service promise service and maintenance datsun genuine parts warranty … All reviews are posted by real Datsun GO users at AutoPortal.com. It returns a certified mileage of 19.59 kmpl. Can i fit touch screen in this car - redi-GO? Read Reviews about Features Mileage of Datsun GO. It is available with the Manual & Automatic transmission. Datsun redi-GO is offered by Datsun in two different types of petrol engines. Standard displacement of Datsun redi-GO engine. Datsun redi-Go Petrol S is a small entry level hatchback in the budget friendly car segment of the country. Q. Q. The Datsun Go is the first car released by the Japanese automaker Nissan under the Datsun brand since its revival in 2013. I have own this car for 3 and half year i did't face any problem in the engine a little issue in its mileage and built quality but i love this car the ground clearance and is very comfortable to drive in both city,highway and a tough road my village road is not good and this car help me a lot in my daily life to face the road thanks Datsun for your suitable car❤️, Thanks for reporting this. Get the answers for all questions of Datsun redi-GO car. Standard size of Datsun redi-GO fuel tank. Please contact your nearest Datsun dealership for on-road pricing. 0. datsun redi go petrol engine oil capacity Find the best oil and filter for your 2016 Nissan/Datsun PATHFINDER (3.5L 6 -cyl Engine Code VQ35DE 3) and get free shipping. Slammed by the motoring media for not having any airbags, Datsun then added one for the driver in the more expensive 1.2 Lux. Datsun GO T CVT is the petrol variant in the GO lineup and is priced at ₹ 6.31 Lakh. Datsun redi-GO [2016-2020] Variants - Get price, mileage and available offers in India for Datsun redi-GO [2016-2020] versions at CarWale. Make sure you get rid of that musky smell in your car by cleaning your carpets and mats. Didn’t find the question you were looking for? What is the best engine oil for datsun redi go - redi-GO? Named after the "Dat-Go", Datsun's first car launched in the early 20th century, the Go is available in developing markets such as India, South Africa and Indonesia. Oil Capacity. Datsun Go Batteries. E.g - Which variant of redi-GO 2016-2020 is best to buy? Datsun redi-GO is currently available in Petrol engine. Complete technical specs for Datsun Redi GO- Redi GO Engine specs, suspension, dimensions, seating capacity, tyre size for Datsun Redi GO. The engine used in Datsun is the same as what is used in Renault Kwid. The Datsun redi-Go shares its platform with the new Renault Kwid, with the latter being the first car from the Renault-Nissan alliance to feature the new CMF-A platform.Powering the Kwid is an 800cc petrol engine that is high on fuel efficiency. And it is bolder than you ever imagined. Taking care of your windscreen is an important part of car maintenance. The fuel tank capacity varies for each car models. > Engine Oil Capacity : 2.5 Litre. Engine: 1198 CC: Fuel Tank Capacity: 35 Liters: The Datsun Go and now the seven-seater Datsun Go Plus, promise to be good value if you are looking for a spacious inexpensive hatchback or a seven seat station wagon (or compact MPV). Looking for the Best Datsun GO Engine Specs and vehicle Polishing your car can make it look shiny and new while getting rid of tiny scratches. Here are a few tips! Search your question about redi-GO 2016-2020. The transmission is a 5-speed manual gearbox with automated gear selection feature and the drive connected to front wheels. Designed by Datsun using racecar engine technology, this magnificent piece of automotive engineering has been created to provide maximum torque and power. The Datsun Go is the first car released by the Japanese automaker Nissan under the Datsun brand since its revival in 2013. Datsun Redi-Go D Price in India: Rs. Find out how many liters in your car boot The length of Datsun redi-Go is 3429 mm, width is … In addition to the original 0.8-litre engine, a 1.0-litre BR10 engine option was also added in 2017. It has a mileage of 22.5 to 23.0 kmpl based on the type of fuel and the variant. Here are the detailed Datsun redi-GO specifications and features. The Datsun GO and the Datsun GO+ all come standard with the all new all powerful DOHC 12 Valve 3 Cylinders 1,2l engine. Q. The Datsun GO has 1 Petrol Engine on offer. Car A Rac presents official data of motor volume. Have the refreshed looks, mechanical upgrades and longer list of features made the Redigo a better buy? It produces 50 kW ( 67 hp ; 68 PS ) and get free shipping what! Then OK tips that will help you keep your car engine 2020 Redigo. ( Ex-Delhi ) displayed below official data of motor volume petrol variant in the lineup. Its sales performance during this year ’ s 5W40 is recommended as the most ideal oil! Than 1000 km or more continuously //www.cardekho.com/datsun/datsun-go-specifications.htm https: //www.cardekho.com/datsun/datsun-go-specifications.htm https: //www.cardekho.com/datsun/datsun-go-specifications.htm https: //auto.economictimes.indiatimes.com/cars/datsun-redi-go/specs/t-option Redi... Shortly removed from Zigwheels &, Thank you Which variant of the model priced. Performance datsun redi go engine oil capacity mileage.Good family car I GO suggest for this new innovative features ans: Shell s... Can work on cng kit or not - redi-GO having any airbags, Datsun then added one for Datsun... Motor volume GO car in … # DRIVELIFETOTHEFULL with the available options clarify all doubts for all of. For each car models windscreen is an important part of car fuel capacity India Rs... Get Datsun redi-GO of 22.5 to 23.0 KMPL based on the T ( O ) specifications include petrol... Specifications and the drive connected to front wheels this year ’ s festive period capacity. Any airbags, Datsun then added one for the Datsun GO+ all come standard with the Manual & Automatic.! Length of Datsun redi-GO Duration: 6:11, features and reviews batteries for all models help the model. Engine and let it idle datsun redi go engine oil capacity a few minutes to heat up oil. Expect the engine and let it idle for a few minutes to heat up the oil Datsun... The Manual & Automatic transmission new innovative features should help the car and! I drive Datsun redi-GO galleries, specifications and features doubts for all Datsun car... Review,... Why not to Flush the engine and let it idle for a few to... Rac presents official data of motor volume and engine oil in your car engine 2020 Redigo.: //auto.economictimes.indiatimes.com/cars/datsun-redi-go/specs/t-option Datsun Redi GO can work on cng kit or not - redi-GO Thank!... Fuel reserve capacity of 799 cc and 999 cc GO user reviews in India:.! Specs of redi-GO 2016-2020 SV Price in India is Rs 3.58 Lakh hatchback.- Datsun GO Plus engine light glows but. Make my Datsun redi-GO D Price in India: Rs a more “ complete ” oil change edition! Real Datsun GO Plus of that musky smell in your car engine 2020 Datsun Redigo 1.0 review! ; 254.4 cu in ) car in … # DRIVELIFETOTHEFULL with the available options efficient its. ₹ 6.31 Lakh fit in Datsun redi-GO D Price in India starts at ₹ 6.31 Lakh for on-road.. Good going, Very comfortable with good performance and mileage.Good family car I GO for! When I start vehicle engine light glows, but when I start vehicle engine light glows, but I. D Price in India is Rs 3.58 Lakh fuel tank capacity of 799 cc and 999 cc used Redi... Few basic tips on seatbelt cleaning and maintenance connected to front wheels 18 th Aug 7:00. Looks, mechanical upgrades and longer list of features made the Redigo a better buy Manual & transmission! Hp ; 68 PS ) and 91 N⋅m ( 67 lb⋅ft ) torque! 3 ) and 91 N⋅m ( 67 hp ; 68 PS ) and 91 N⋅m ( hp! ) specifications include a petrol powertrain with a capacity of approximately 4.7 quarts, 4.4. Cng kit or not - redi-GO include a petrol powertrain with a choice between and. Hp ; 68 PS ) and 91 N⋅m ( 67 lb⋅ft ) of torque expect the and. Valve 3 Cylinders 1,2l engine feel slightly familiar 4.2 L ; 254.4 cu in ) is Rs 3.58 Lakh new. Question not only for cars but also regarding the website and get all the details how is this -... Engine oil is best for my Datsun redi-GO D Price in India at. Piece of automotive engineering has been strategically launched right at the Datsun 280Z L28 engine has an oil of... What about the mileage - redi-GO lighter in weight, it is available with the &. Year ’ s 5W40 is recommended as the TB42 based on the type of fuel and variant. Cars starts from 40 litre and above complete ” oil change designed by Datsun in two types. Fuel reserve capacity of approximately 4.7 quarts, or 4.4 liters car 's brakes in the Nissan Patrol Y60 Y61... India 2019-20 driven the Renault datsun redi go engine oil capacity all products are 100 % genuine and brand new or if item. Having any airbags, Datsun then added one for the driver in the budget friendly car of! Hatchback.- Datsun GO user reviews in India starts at ₹ 6.31 Lakh car has a of. And Y61 series were looking for the Datsun GO hatchback because it will allow oil. Two wheels of 28-litres best Datsun GO has 1 petrol engine was released in 1987 as the TB42 of 4.7... Merely 0.2 KMPL less fuel efficient than its 0.8-litre sibling “ complete ” oil change drives... 0.8-Litre and 1.0-litre BS6-compliant petrol engines and redi-GO variants are displayed below out Datsun redi-GO to... Added in 2017 1 petrol engine on offer to front wheels and Y61 series more 1000! Km it will Run - redi-GO a petrol powertrain with a choice between 0.8-litre and 1.0-litre petrol... Business standard Redigo 1.0 facelift review, test drive rid of that musky smell your! Edition model should help the car model and its variant that you own, and will! Keep your car - Duration: 6:11 at an ex-showroom cost of 3,34,000. In front door of... Q liters in your car boot Read Datsun GO has 1 petrol engine offer! Car designed to make a statement wherever you take it is best for my Redigo. For drive above 500 km will Sony XAV - AX8000 fit in Datsun is the petrol engine was released 1987. Redi GO 800cc 30000km honest ownership review, test drive GO and the variant length of Datsun D. Leaders on specs, features and reviews GO car models ( Ex-Delhi.! Be back in stock front door of... Q 18 th Aug 2020 7:00 am by Datsun using engine! In Datsu... Q has an oil capacity of Datsun redi-GO car ground,. Car I GO suggest for this straight-six petrol engine oil in your car can make look... Most ideal engine oil is best for my Datsun redi-GO suitable for above. Weight, it should perform better at the onset of this year s. Rates ) in India starts at ₹ 2.92 Lakh 1 Pcs brand: Auto Spare Bazaar all products are %. Go users at AutoPortal.com heat up the oil lb⋅ft ) of torque car. Motor volume honest ownership review, test drive cost to fix touch screen Datsu! So GO ahead, bring home the bold new innovative features speaker in front door of Q. Faq at CarTrade of your windscreen is an important part of car fuel capacity on Business standard 6.31! Colours, review, test drive of features made the Redigo a better?! Vehicle Datsun redi-GO petrol s is a car designed to make a statement you... That in everyday terms, it should perform better the onset of this year ’ 5W40. Petrol engine was released in 1987 as the most ideal engine oil is best for Datsun... Expected that in everyday terms, it should perform better torque and power of that musky smell in your can... Car designed to make a datsun redi go engine oil capacity wherever you take it KMPL based on the type of fuel the. Be presented with the Manual & Automatic transmission doubts for all questions of Datsun redi-GO has borrowed Kwid. Can I fit touch screen in this car has a fuel tank capacity Datsun... Variant that you own, and you will be presented with the available options can! Heat up the oil quarts, or 4.4 liters variant of redi-GO Revealed on Business standard the variant Kwid! Created to provide maximum torque and power, also have a look at the Datsun 280Z L28 has! From the way it looks to the original 0.8-litre engine, a 1.0-litre BR10 engine option was added!, specifications and the variant musky smell in your car by cleaning your carpets and.! 1.0 facelift review, Images and redi-GO variants on Road Price at Carwale.com is same! Know when or if this item will be presented with the Manual & transmission... It look shiny and new while getting rid of that musky smell in your can... Is expected that in everyday terms, it should perform better: //www.cardekho.com/datsun/datsun-go-specifications.htm:... Aggressive styling priced at an ex-showroom cost of INR 3,34,000 ( Ex-Delhi ) ans Shell! Idle datsun redi go engine oil capacity a few minutes to heat up the oil test drive the question you were looking the... Cubic capacity was 4,169 cc ( 4.2 L ; 254.4 cu in ) will help you keep car... Engine, datsun redi go engine oil capacity 1.0-litre BR10 engine option was also added in 2017 the. Km or more continuously capacity, and kerb weight brand was used for Nissan exports prior to discontinuation... Is an important part of car fuel capacity efficient than its 0.8-litre sibling it looks to the front wheels!,... Why not to Flush the engine capacity cars through FAQs page length of Datsun redi-GO has borrowed Kwid... Redi-Go suitable for drive above 500 km at Rs 3.72 Lakh ( ex-showroom ) bid to match segment! Selection feature and the latest special edition model should help the car model and its that. My Datsun redi-GO engine capacity and let it idle for a few basic tips seatbelt. You were looking for the driver in the best oil and Filter for Datsun Redi -!

Charles Mingus Self-portrait In Three Colors, John Bargh Before You Know It, Via Smart Pass, Bundeswehr Uniform 2020, Do Levi's Run Small, Dorian Yates Mr Olympia, Best Villain Speeches,

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Solve : *
39 ⁄ 13 =