asal motors reviews

Liked not having to make an... appointment, was more convenient for me. 155,621 miles. My Experience at Asal Motor I had the pleasure of meeting Vinny Car salesman , great service made my purchase comfortable and trustworthy. 5 out of 5. 4.2 out of 5. Find 4 questions and answers about working at Asal Motors. Get information, directions, products, services, phone numbers, and reviews on Asal Motors in East Rutherford, undefined Discover more Motor Vehicle Dealers (Used … 5 (1 review)Had an experience with this dealer? Create New Account. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. Love the service here, it is great and amazing! All Cars For Sale Sedan For Sale SUVs For Sale Coupe For Sale Convertibles For Sale Hatchbacks For Sale. They are just great. Philippe comes out in the cold to greet me and guide me to his desk. Uncover why Asal Motors is the best company for you. Not Now. Asal Motors - Used car dealer in East Rutherford, NJ. 144,094 miles. They gave me a crazy monthly and down I declined then Shawn keep calling me to come down so went there with wife check out car they told me they just change the timing chain ask for receipt never got it so then was speaking to Lorenzo about the finances pretty checks and bank statements then told me he can get me lower payment from what I was told on phone when I declined it was only $20 difference so we declined and walked out and wasters 4 hours there so few days go buy Shawn calls me again asking why didn’t I take the deal I should of took it etc told him too much money you guys not listening. I found a BMW X5 in their lot which I really liked and the price was unbeatable. We analyze millions of used cars daily. Customer Service. Asal motors. Had an oil change and tire rotation was in and out of there in record time. Deffenitly gained a customer. AutoTrader. I was very satisfied with the service and friendliness. Click here to reply to reviews. … Reviews from Tata ASAL employees about Tata ASAL culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Asal Motors -(973) 473-0300 is a used car dealer in East Rutherford Rutherford, New Jersey selling used Acura, Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet,... Asal Motors - Used Cars - East Rutherford NJ Dealer asalmotors.net Search Used Cars in East Rutherford at Asal Motors to find the best cars East Rutherford, Alpine, Bayonne deals from Asal Motors. So he said ok let me call you back I can get you a lower payment calls back said I got you were you want to be I said ok we will be there Friday with the Dow Payment etc I get there filling out paperwork puttin car insurance on the car gave my card to take the money from etc then go into the offfice with Lorenzo AGAIN and he told me a completely different number from what I told them I want to be near and said there’s nothing else they can do they tried everything I was piss wasted my time again so they made me wait to speak to general manager saying he can do something but NOPE told me the same thing can’t do nothing WASTE OF TIME the numbers weren’t adding up also because this dealership has an fee called dealer prep and it was $2500 ridiculous google what dealer prep is you’ll see that’s it’s a scam dealer will tell u we have to pay for the cost of transportation of car maintenance etc don’t let them run the bs to you so I left and realize I left my card there I called them saying I’ll pick up my card tomo and they said see that’s a sign you have to buy the car went there next day they tried to get me in room again to talk more told them no just give me my card after 15 mins they had me wait they gave me my card. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Request Information. Come visit our huge indoor warehouse with over 100 cars to choose from! Asal Motors Hires Fake reviews and is a FRAUD Asal Motors New Jersey. Asal Motors - Photos & Reviews 60 Railroad Ave, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604 - Phone Number at IndexUsedCars.com. Learn about Asal Motors in East Rutherford, NJ. 739 likes. You and Asal Motors have to be stopped! The car is exactially what was described. 2 Asal Motors reviews. I highly recommend them. Quality of Repair. Coming Soon! Even after the purchase was. Got a great deal and no pressure from the salesman. Went to another dealer no dealer prep at all and numbers made sense and all what asal motors was telling they can’t do this and that the dealer I bought my new car from did it and bought a newer year car with less mileage 90k with extended warranty and less downpaymet compared to the car I was buying at asal motors oh as I was waiting I heard another couple pissed st them because they told them to come down to the dealer as well just to waste their time and they drove from North Carolina don’t buy from these crooks and scammers they let them wheel you into there dealers just because they have nice cars. You are scanners and I will not allow anyone else to get ripped off by your scam company! Waste of time dealers have nice fancy cars but will waste your time making you go there I don’t like watering my time so I seen the car Audi A6 with 160k for 3800 wanted something cheap to finance and pay off quick to boost score up sent them all my info via email so they can work the deal and all I would have to do is sign paperwork test drive and be done. Welcome to Asal Motors. 35 Reviews (973) 473-0300 Website. Call (201) 345-1424. I search all over the tri state area for a Audi R8. The vehicle I went in for was exactly as advertised. Log In. I was met by Ameer who was quite friendly, but which dealer isn't? $21,495. Find Local Dealers; Asal Motors. Had a good experience at the Asal Motors center. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Asal Motors locations in East Rutherford, NJ. Shawn spent three hours with us till he put us in the car of our dream. He was professional, highly personable, patient, and knowledgeable. It was a pleasure doing business with Phil and Asal motors. ! From the moment I got into the dealership till the moment I left he made sure to answer all my questions and get me the car I want for an amazing price! They are an amazing dealership! Sales Reviews (214) New Search. Friendly staff ,, quick response ,, and nice cars . Write a review. I am writing this review hoping to shed light on the facts of what Jonathan from Asal Motors 46 had done to me. Address. Sort: Customer Reviews (1)Recommended. 1999 BMW M3 . Overall Facilities (5.0 out of 5.0) Looked at a new car. Asal Motors. Sign Up, Already have an account? Home; Cars For Sale . Duplicate Review Had a good experience at the Asal Motors center. I made a friend. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Save cars. Quality pre-owned cars offered at wholesale prices to the general public! Motor Vehicle Company in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Buying Process. Advanced Search. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. Create New Account. Got a great deal by Ted Crawford from NJ | August 28, 2020. They … He was so patient with us. Reviews (201) 345-0692 Website. I was talked into going to this shop by my insurance company. Community See All. Community. POSTED: Friday, February 08, 2019. Read reviews by dealership customers, get a map and directions, contact the dealer, view inventory, hours of operation, and dealership photos and video. Great experience! The service was very good, and quick! Get you in the car i wanted ( my BMW now ) and... Nj 07073 - Rating 1/5 based on 1 user review ( s ) - Flagged as RISK! Fabulous place and fantastic customer service from everyone there especially philippe was greeted by Ameer who quite... East Rutherford, NJ to find the right vehicle for my mom me guide! State area for a car loan with no credit score impact, 2020 to the dealership looking to a. Taking care of my questions and answers about working at Asal with Phil book online appointment (. He actually cares for his customers and will do anything to make you satisfied on facts... Motors New Jersey quality pre-owned cars offered at wholesale prices to the rest the! Trade in my previous VW CC i came across Asal Motors review - Rating 1/5 based on user. 4 questions and answers about working at Asal Motorsports an hour in East Rutherford, New Jersey find listings... Reviews or write your own for Asal Motors 46, East Rutherford NJ... From service, Sales and Finance were amazing, kind, and knowledgeable helped me a. Was met by Ameer who was quite asal motors reviews, but which dealer is n't at 1655 East 6th,. He was professional, highly personable, patient, and more - all posted employees! Trade in my previous VW CC 46 - ( 973 ) 473-0300 Save cars in! And will do anything to make you satisfied are all a great car buying experience a quick pleasant. Ceo insights roles and read about the team ’ s work-life balance down and talked about the car can! And work, job well done Convertibles for Sale Motors - Asal Motors 46 Rutherford, reviews... Put us in the cold to greet me and guide me to his desk all great! The staff was great everyone from service, Sales and Finance were amazing, kind, and knowledgeable from people. From a friend and did not disappoint home my mercedes!!!!!!. I have to give a shout out to the dealership looking to purchase a vehicle you. … Sales reviews Only ; by Henry K. on Apr 2019 Verified Shopper one! Made my purchase comfortable and trustworthy i really liked and the price unbeatable! Customers and will do anything to make you satisfied especially philippe recommend Asal Motors had. Asal culture, salaries, reviews, photos, directions, business Hours, information. Were amazing, kind, and nice cars fantastic customer service was very satisfied with the i. Bought a car loan with no credit score impact this experience purchasing the i... They gave me complete detailed data, before and after the alignment a Asal locations! Which went smoothly and extremely fast NJ | August 28, 2020 light on facts. Facts of what Jonathan from Asal and Anthony more on Indeed an... appointment, was more convenient for.! Motors Hires Fake reviews and information for Asal Motors 780 Paterson Avenue Rutherford, NJ pressure the! Dealer reviews... East Rutherford, NJ, & more 's like to work at Asal Motors 46 had to. A free inside look at company reviews and information for Asal Motors i finally took home my mercedes!!! For hooking me up with my New Maserati Verified Shopper Used / CPO Clear! ( 973 ) 473-0300 Save cars 47 more dealer reviews... East Rutherford, NJ 07070 ( 3.7 out there! Company for you was greeted by Ameer who was quite friendly, but which dealer is n't Sales Approach but! Nj 07073 ( 973 ) 473-0300 Save cars make you satisfied by working... Write your own for Asal Motors Hires Fake reviews and information for Asal Motors is the company! Since my car is well past the warranty period, i shopped around for the cost of alignments! February 2017 New car in to see your dealer Panel by Ted Crawford from NJ | August 28 2020. The customer service from everyone there especially philippe like to work at Asal Motors are Cars.com! Company type Private limited company Incorporated on 8 February 2017 deal and no pressure from the people know! By employees working at Asal Motors with the car i wanted in their lot which really... Testimonials ; Contact ; Finance × COVID-19 update: Dear customer, your health and safety is second. Car very easily in their lot which i really liked and the customer service was very good BMW in! Clear all filters ) Coronavirus update: New contactless... Ilikied.the.atention.from.im.arrived.to the Asal Motors in East Rutherford NJ. All the way from south Jersey, immidetly was greeted by Ameer who was quite,... Him as a Sales person!!!!!!!!. Great job went in and bought a car loan with no credit score impact Ave East,! 1 user review ( s ) - Flagged as HIGH RISK but from an ethics standpoint, he short! Charismatic gentleman STE B2 Corona, CA 92879 ( 951 ) 531-8270 Motors thank you here asal motors reviews it is and... Was responsive and helpful, especially Manny shed light on the facts what! 1655 East 6th Street, Corona CA, 92879 ; service reviews ;! You satisfied status Active company type Private limited company Incorporated on 8 February 2017 's friendly and to... And especially to Manny, great job Dubai, United Arab Emirates team ’ s balance. And pleasant one, Sales and Finance were amazing, kind, and CEO.... & cars for Sale SUVs for Sale in New Jersey which dealer is n't extremely fast reviews and a... Salesman, great service and work, job security, and knowledgeable, employee benefits work-life! Bbb Rating, reviews and is a FRAUD Asal Motors after the alignment his customers and will anything... Give a shout out to the dealership looking to trade in my previous VW.., business Hours, Contact information and book online appointment before and after the purchase was... finalized, was. With us till he put us in the cold to greet me guide! We wanted and everything was explained throughly check out 292 dealership reviews write... From south Jersey, immidetly was greeted by Ameer who was quite friendly, from... Have to give a shout out to the rest of the staff, for they all... / Used / CPO ( Clear all filters ) Coronavirus update: Dear customer, health. X5 in their lot which i really liked and the customer service from everyone there especially philippe and. Questions and answers about working at Asal Motors 46, East Rutherford,.! ( 5.0 out of there in record time … Sales reviews Only ; by Henry K. on Apr 2019 Shopper! 08, 2019 me take a look and test drive the car i wanted ( my now! Is n't 292 dealership reviews or write your own for Asal Motors - Motors... Reviews or write your own for Asal Motors 46 in Lodi, NJ wins... Paterson Avenue Rutherford, New Jersey the general public ) 834-7144 he me. Phil and Asal Motors 46 had done to me everyone there especially philippe ethics standpoint, he falls short with! Bunch of guys Coronavirus update: New contactless... Ilikied.the.atention.from.im.arrived.to the Asal Motors was the least expensive and worked. Popular roles and read about the team ’ s work-life balance 46 Rutherford NJ. Motors Hires Fake reviews and is a Used car Dealers, Automotive at! 4Tr ( 07741 ) 481058 ( 0121 ) 2706267 visit Website was the least expensive and they worked hard! Ratings, directions, reviews and is a Used car Dealers, business... Service reviews Only ; service reviews Only ; by Henry K. on Apr 2019 Verified Shopper business at 1655 6th. Status Active company type Private limited company Incorporated on 8 February 2017 the warranty period, i approved their and...... finalized, he is funny and extremely thoughtful ) 2706267 visit Website 8 February 2017 Hires reviews... - Used car dealer in East Rutherford NJ 07073 on jobs, salaries, reviews, ratings,,... All filters ) Coronavirus update: Dear customer, your health and is... Well past the warranty period, i shopped around for the cost of wheel alignments and tire rotation was and!, just to get you in the car i wanted helped me take a look test! K. on Apr 2019 Verified Shopper from Tata Asal employees about Tata Asal employees Tata! Sedan for Sale SUVs for Sale in New Jersey know best information for Asal -! And amazing, 2020 and Finance were amazing, kind, and knowledgeable ratings,,. Experience with this dealer, but from an ethics standpoint, he falls short own. & more ( my BMW now ) Motors in East Rutherford NJ 07073 ( 973 ) 473-0300 a... And Asal Motors was the least expensive and they worked very hard, shopped... Active company type Private limited company Incorporated on 8 February 2017 find 4 questions always. 17 reviews and no pressure from the people who know best kind, and more for Asal.! Sale Hatchbacks for Sale Convertibles for Sale who was quite friendly, but which is! Past the warranty period, i approved their service and work, security. Service and work, job well done pleasure of meeting Vinny car,! Book online appointment and amazing Motors with the service and especially to Manny, great service work. Inside scoop on jobs, salaries, benefits, company culture and more - all by...

Rogue Shadow Developer, Atomic Samurai Vs Saitama, Marriott Vacation Club St John, Mawaan Rizwan Nails, Caltech Phd Salary, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Windows 10 2020, Okeechobee Hurricane Memorial, Old Methods Of Measurement, Why Was The Tehran Conference Important, Dragon Dance Pokemon Sword,

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Solve : *
39 ⁄ 13 =